Vu+ Zero reboots when zapping channels

JohnB

Vu+ Newbie
ΟΚ, i did a reflash with 3.10 , no plugins , all clear only an automatic scan in Astra 19.2. First restart after 3 minutes after i watched just one channel , without any use of remote control. After the restart , i quicj zapping and i had my first green and my first crach log !!!

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1620499858.rar
    18.7 KB · Views: 8

JohnB

Vu+ Newbie
I decided to follow the advice i was given in a greek forum and has to do with the power supply. I changed the power supply with a universal i have for another device. The original ps has 12V - 2A and mine has 12V - 1,5A. Befoore i change the PS , thw receiver was connected with the Hot Bird lnb and i had restart envery minute. Now with the new PS for half an hour till now NO restart at all !!! Cross fingers might be the PS !!!!

AlexWilMac

I frankly find this approach odd and not rational. Before one should act with the software and only after with the HW. But... the truth is you haven't solved, yet. AMEN.

JohnB

Vu+ Newbie
OK, finally it was the power supply. Didnt see that coming (from the beginning). None restart up to now, i connected both lnbs and the diseqc switch.
I would like to thanks all of you for answering to my question and try to find a solution.
Thanks again.

doruk1234

Vu+ Newbie
I was experiencing the same error and was looking for a solution. Thanks to you, I realized that I confused the repeater with the vu zero charging adapters. Thanks JohnB...