Vu+ zero remote

mrmafioso

Vu+ Newbie
Hello to everyone.
I would like to know something, i updated my 4 vu+ with the last bh firmware and noticed that the buttons to change the channel up or down doesn't work, instead they open me the list of channels that i have.
I doesn't know if it is normal, but with the original firmware that came installed in the boxes worked fine with the handling of the remote.

nunigaia

Hello to everyone.
I would like to know something, i updated my 4 vu+ with the last bh firmware and noticed that the buttons to change the channel up or down doesn't work, instead they open me the list of channels that i have.
I doesn't know if it is normal, but with the original firmware that came installed in the boxes worked fine with the handling of the remote.

In normal use, the up and down arrow buttons opens the channel list, the right and left ones change from service to service one by one when the channel list is displayed. The Ch+ and Ch- when the channel list is displayed change forward or backward in channel list page to page.

best regards
nunigaia

mrmafioso

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for the info. So as far as i understand, the ch+ and ch- buttons with the bh firmware aren't used to change channel, instead, they open the channel list and are used to move from one page to another from the list.

nunigaia

Thanks for the info. So as far as i understand, the ch+ and ch- buttons with the bh firmware aren't used to change channel, instead, they open the channel list and are used to move from one page to another from the list.

Yes .. indeed.

best regards
nunigaia