Vu+ Zero Signal problem

avdo06

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everybody,
Recently I bought Vu+ Zero from Amazon. So today i thought to give it a try. Flashed OpenPli (latest). My dish is not set up yet, and it's a Gibertini PL100. and I'm using a flat adapter for windows/doors to avoid wall drilling. Diseqc is a Vantage 4 in 1 model, but for now I'm setting up just one satellite. What worries me is that I'm getting 0% on all - Ags, Snr and Ber. All three are zero, all the time. No matter what I do with the dish. Could it be a problem with the flat adapter. Or should I try and flash a different image? Because I know I should be getting at least some percentage.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

nunigaia

Hi everybody,
Recently I bought Vu+ Zero from Amazon. So today i thought to give it a try. Flashed OpenPli (latest). My dish is not set up yet, and it's a Gibertini PL100. and I'm using a flat adapter for windows/doors to avoid wall drilling. Diseqc is a Vantage 4 in 1 model, but for now I'm setting up just one satellite. What worries me is that I'm getting 0% on all - Ags, Snr and Ber. All three are zero, all the time. No matter what I do with the dish. Could it be a problem with the flat adapter. Or should I try and flash a different image? Because I know I should be getting at least some percentage.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Sorry, no support for olther images than Open Blackhole or Blackhole in this board. For support for OpenPli images ask on OpenPli forum.

To have "some" support here, flash your STB with Blackhole or Open Blackhole Images.

best regards
nunigaia