Vuduo 2 remote

Seth_72

Vu+ User
Hello i wounder if there is anyone that has the same problem with the remote to vuduo2 and arrow buttons up and special down ,im on my second remote. Have a duo from 2010 and that remote works perfect. Dont think its the image blackhole 2.17

Regards Seth

nunigaia

Hello i wounder if there is anyone that has the same problem with the remote to vuduo2 and arrow buttons up and special down ,im on my second remote. Have a duo from 2010 and that remote works perfect. Dont think its the image blackhole 2.17

Regards Seth

Indeed, maybe it´s a problem with your remote, because of many tests, i made, with constantly change images and setting it up. my rcu happens the same, i had to buy a new one, because i have to hardly press the buttons to make it working.

jrbmw

Vu+ User
I too have problem with remote. for Duo2....When I press button to go up channel list etc it sometimes takes a few seconds to respond. Never had it with Duo 1

Seth_72

Vu+ User
my fist remote worked fine for some time then the Arrow buttons up and down got worse so i got a new one yesterday on my warranty in sweden and this one is even worse buttons up and down is almost useless.