VuDUO Motherboard

any-mgzt

Vu+ Newbie
My DUO got the dreaded red light again strange as it was fine but powered it down for 30 minutes and it happened. Not willing to repair again I contacted Vu UK and bought new motherboard for £90inc delivery. Will be fitting at weekend and maybe attempt a repair of the old one with new CAP and regulator.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

AlexWilMac

What's the aim of this post? It's not a question. So it seems a subtle way to advertise, maybe in PM, the reseller of these parts...

Ev0

Admin
What's the aim of this post? It's not a question. So it seems a subtle way to advertise, maybe in PM, the reseller of these parts...
If you check there previous posts, you will see that they have been suffering with motherboard issue's for a while.

I guess this post is just to let people know, it is possible to get a replacement Duo1 motherboard for a not too unreasonable amount of money, incase others would rather do that, than keep replacing components.

any-mgzt

Vu+ Newbie
If you check there previous posts, you will see that they have been suffering with motherboard issue's for a while.

I guess this post is just to let people know, it is possible to get a replacement Duo1 motherboard for a not too unreasonable amount of money, incase others would rather do that, than keep replacing components.
Yes indeed. No its not a question a forum full of questions with no answers is a pointless waste of time. Yes a totally new conponent increasing the life of the box for reasonably money. Fitted and loaded with my backup Backhole image working great, 30 minute repair.

ledra

Vu+ Newbie
Vu Duo motherboard was badly damaged so a new motherboard is required provided the cost is reasonable. Please somebody can suggest from where I can find one?
Thanks,
Lerdra

any-mgzt

Vu+ Newbie
As you will see I bought in mid September strange they are out of stock