vuplus solo tuner problem

lolola

Vu+ Newbie
I'm sorry to all...... but I have a problem with my solo vu was fine tuner was working well but now tuner A is blue and no signal the dish satellite okay tested with another receiver has a signal i .. I i change the image but no luck i don't to know what to do more

Mick12334

Can you please provide more information, especially regarding Tuner A is Blue?
What kind of satellite setup do you have, fixed, or motorized, dish?
Have you tried different settings, in the Tuner Configuration menu?
It could be a software, or hardware, fault, which requires more testing, and information, to decide which.
have you tried a manual scan, on an active transponder, of whichever satellite your dish is aligned to, and if so, what were the results?

lolola

Vu+ Newbie
I have motorized dish and i tested many settings and image but nothing and i have now the image black hole 2.1.5

Mick12334

Can you please elaborate on Tuner A is Blue.
What satellite is your motorized dish pointing at?
Try changing your tuner setting to simple, single satellite, selecting the satellite, and do a manual scan, of that satellite.
Also check your cable connection, different receivers might require different amount of copper, to get a signal, and ensure the braid is done correctly.
You state you have tried a different receiver, on your set up, and it wiorks, so you know the dish, able, LNB are all working, so if the problem isn't the receiver software it's a good chance the tuner, or other component, has failed.

lolola

Vu+ Newbie
yes i did all what you said but no luck i think is a componet tuner failed and i dont know what is and one thing i tried to give signal out from other receiver and the signal comes and you know other receiver has in and out and isn works with out and other receiver is on not off