vuplus_browser.pwd please?

SoloSE

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,dont know if this is right place to ask,but i tried from vuplus.com and i got every time: it is not normal input error on submit form when i try to send them that question. So anyway,please moderators remove this to right place,if it not belong here. I build my own costumized openpli homebuild images for my box,but cant get opera-hbbtv downloaded to get it working. Where i can get password please? thank you

Code:
do_fetch() {
       if [ ! -e ${DL_DIR}/${SRC_FILE} -a -e /etc/vuplus_browser.pwd ]; then
sshpass -f /etc/vuplus_browser.pwd sftp -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no guestuser@code.vuplus.com << +
get ${SRC_FILE}
bye
+
       fi
       cp -av ${DL_DIR}/${SRC_FILE} ${WORKDIR}/
}

SoloSE

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,dont know if this is right place to ask,but i tried from vuplus.com and i got every time: it is not normal input error on submit form when i try to send them that question. So anyway,please moderators remove this to right place,if it not belong here. I build my own costumized openpli homebuild images for my box,but cant get opera-hbbtv downloaded to get it working. Where i can get password please? thank you

Code:
do_fetch() {
       if [ ! -e ${DL_DIR}/${SRC_FILE} -a -e /etc/vuplus_browser.pwd ]; then
sshpass -f /etc/vuplus_browser.pwd sftp -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no guestuser@code.vuplus.com << +
get ${SRC_FILE}
bye
+
       fi
       cp -av ${DL_DIR}/${SRC_FILE} ${WORKDIR}/
}
Anyone? It is impossible to contact vuplus directly from vuplus.com

Mick12334

This forum isn't directly connected with vuplus, even though it shares the same name.
This forum mostly deals with Black Hole, and Open Black Hole, so many members have no knowledge of Open Pli, or their coding.

AlexWilMac

It is a waste of time to try contacting Vu+ because they do not communicate with their customers or read bug reports.
Try the OpenPLi site Here: https://forums.openpli.org/

There is not only OpenPli, a quite ugly image, if you want to run an open image, not heavy depending on vuplus code. OpenBlackHole is much more smart and elegant than OpenPli ;) And is open, because based on OE-A core.

el bandido

Vu+ User
You are wrong.
Every bug report I've reported it was analyzed and integrated in the official Vu+ image .....
I am glad they have helped you, but they ignore everyone I have talked to. People have uploaded files in their bug reports only to have them not be downloaded. The bugs I have sent to Vu+ are easy to fix too - If you have access to the drivers.

There is not only OpenPli, a quite ugly image, if you want to run an open image, not heavy depending on vuplus code. OpenBlackHole is much more smart and elegant than OpenPli ;) And is open, because based on OE-A core.

ANY image that allows you to watch tv is a good image. Being elegant and having a lot of eye candy is one thing. Being able to perform is totally different. Here are two examples.
(1) The latest OpenBlackHole will crash my box when I try to backup the image.
(2) The latest OpenBlackHole will crash my box when a DVB-S2X transponder is found in blindscan.
Both of these problems are easy to fix.

I could care less about the eye candy or how well the skin looks. I could care less about Kodi, Stalker, or any other media addon. What I care about is performance. I want to be able to watch the feed from a 16APSK transponder with a fec of 9/10. I also want to be able to tune that APSK transponder as sharp as possible so it does not pixelate or have picture issues due to signal loss while I record it.

So different people will have different needs or different uses for fta receivers. That is why there is more than one image group, and that is why there are different makes/models of fta receivers.

el bandido

Vu+ User
Am not in another thread, so No. Did not update. I will try that and see if the error(s) disappear.
Thanks.

AlexWilMac

(1) The latest OpenBlackHole will crash my box when I try to backup the image.

THERE IS NO PROBLEM about backup: I perform it automatically everyday. Perhaps there was some issues immediately after the first release and this has been discussed many times in this forum. As I read every posts I was aware of that. If I read only my posts' replies, I'd learn much less.

I could care less about the eye candy or how well the skin looks.

I'm not talking about look: I don't care. But OpenPli and OBH are based on the same core. Only... OpenPli is very ugly and confused. But If you need Kodi, that' a insane thing because it makes absurdly complicated to do the basic multimedial operations, I understand a lot.