WARNING!!! DO NOT Update OBH4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not update latest OpenBlackHole 4 it makes your CI+ stopp working!!!! and if you dont have a backup to reatore from then you have to reflash your box to make it work again. Whats the problem i dont now but maybe someone here at the forum nows the answer and can adress the problem, and maybe fix it?

But for now do not update Image Open BlackHole 4

hadiskamal

Vu+ Newbie
yes this problem is true.and i wanna thank the team for the beautiful obh image but also i wanna say if you do not put anything illegal in the image please do not change it to not receive it by the chance as well. thank you

Really did notnow that view pay tv with a legal CI+ Mudule and a legal subscriptioncard was illiegal???? so if i understand rigt so have you put in some blocker in the update so it want work with CI+ Moduls?

Sorry for asking just wondering if thats the case

Ev0

Admin
Really did notnow that view pay tv with a legal CI+ Mudule and a legal subscriptioncard was illiegal???? so if i understand rigt so have you put in some blocker in the update so it want work with CI+ Moduls?

Sorry for asking just wondering if thats the case
CI+ requires certificates (a licence) and afaik there is no licence for any Linux boxes from any manufacturer.

Therefore we do not give support for CI+, so if it worked before, it was purely by accident, and if it no longer works, then i'm sorry but nothing we can do about it as we do not give any support for CI+.

What you are saying is that VU+ dont have a licens and therefor common interface (CI+) want work and can not be supported.
Thanks for clearing this up. and if i broke som forum rules for adressing this then i am sorry for that

Status
Not open for further replies.