Waves

Matrix10

Administrator
Waves 4 Fire Weather

Skin for weather in extra OSD
1. First you have to download and install from BH image server (green button)....BH plugins>>>Weather Plugin
2 Start Weather Plugin set your city and city code with Menu button/yellow button ....
3.Download and use this skin for Weather info in extra OSD (2 x OK button)

Waves4_Fire_weather.jpg

nirvana-dz

Vu+ Newbie
hello :p
im using Waves2 but i want to showing provider in the first infobar i dont want channel number pls can you edit that for me ??

Matrix10

Administrator
hello :p
im using Waves2 but i want to showing provider in the first infobar i dont want channel number pls can you edit that for me ??

Unfortunately i do not make a special skin.xml for users
then do not end any of my skin editing.
When we release a new image you can edit it yourself again.

You have to edit self.
Replace in the skin.xml file in Waves2 folder( /usr/share/enigma2/Waves2/skin.xml ) this line.(use search in text editor ,search for ChannelNumber)

replace this

<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="ChannelNumber" position="65,24" size="220,50" font="Regular;36" foregroundColor="#ffffff" backgroundColor="#10000000" halign="center" transparent="1"/>

with this line

<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="65,16" size="220,60" font="Regular;22" foregroundColor="#ffffff" backgroundColor="#10000000" valign="center" halign="center" transparent="1">
<convert type="ServiceName">Provider</convert>
</widget>

Use the appropriate editor
for example, a simple, free, good editor

https://www.editpadlite.com/download.html

nirvana-dz

Vu+ Newbie
Unfortunately i do not make a special skin.xml for users
then do not end any of my skin editing.
When we release a new image you can edit it yourself again.

You have to edit self.
Replace in the skin.xml file in Waves2 folder( /usr/share/enigma2/Waves2/skin.xml ) this line.(use search in text editor ,search for ChannelNumber)

replace this

<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="ChannelNumber" position="65,24" size="220,50" font="Regular;36" foregroundColor="#ffffff" backgroundColor="#10000000" halign="center" transparent="1"/>

with this line

<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="65,16" size="220,60" font="Regular;22" foregroundColor="#ffffff" backgroundColor="#10000000" valign="center" halign="center" transparent="1">
<convert type="ServiceName">Provider</convert>
</widget>

Use the appropriate editor
for example, a simple, free, good editor

https://www.editpadlite.com/download.html

ok sir thanks for your help
in Waves2 i solve it............ but in skin_default i dont find that line + i found 2 skin.xml

1-skin.xml
2- skin_default.xml

Matrix10

Administrator
I would ask for an opinion
Which version of OSD do you prefer ?

Waves4 skin on OBH server
or this version.

copy File to temp install manual Bh packages.

Attachments

• Waves4_OBH_4.3_VU_bh.tgz
    2.7 MB · Views: 9