web browser for BH 2.0.5

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Install HbbTV from BH SpeedUp. Opera Browser is included.

PS: Upgrade to BH 2.0.6 and do an online update to Rev. C

sidTM

Vu+ User
Can I ask is there a lot do differences between 205 and 206? If not am I not aswell just staying where i am?

Thanks

sidTM

Vu+ User
Install HbbTV from BH SpeedUp. Opera Browser is included.

PS: Upgrade to BH 2.0.6 and do an online update to Rev. C

Hi

Just installed hbbtv and after installed I got the green error screen, so not sure it's installed, where would hbbtv be if it was installed properly? In plugins?

Thanks

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Model of box? You have to have SWAP enabled for Solo/Duo. And also free flash for installing HbbTV.

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Hi

Just installed hbbtv and after installed I got the green error screen, so not sure it's installed, where would hbbtv be if it was installed properly? In plugins?

Thanks
Hi, sidTM. I have tried the same thing as you a few days ago. After paolino's instruction, I can use the web-browser Opera without any problem. My DUO2 runs BH2.0.6.
Goto menu >setup >speedup > activated HbbTV; Then go to the plugin menu, you will find the Opera Webbrowser in there.

sidTM

Vu+ User
Hey

Yea I have a duo but as I said when enabling the hbbtv from the speed it seems to go through the installation ok but when enigma restarts I get the green screen and hbbtv doesn't install,
Paolino I. Will try enabling SWAP and free flash, as these in the speed up option aswell?

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Hey

Yea I have a duo but as I said when enabling the hbbtv from the speed it seems to go through the installation ok but when enigma restarts I get the green screen and hbbtv doesn't install,
Paolino I. Will try enabling SWAP and free flash, as these in the speed up option aswell?

You have to have as much flash free as possible. Remove all plugins and skins not in use. HbbTV and Opera are "flash and RAM eaters".