web-x-tv

axel2906

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,

I don't know if i'm in the good section...

I would like to know if it is possible to view a channel on the tv and another one with web-x-tv.

So my wife want to see channel 1 on the tv and i want to see the channel 2 om my computer.

Thank's

Mito

Administrator
Hi all,

I don't know if i'm in the good section...

I would like to know if it is possible to view a channel on the tv and another one with web-x-tv.

So my wife want to see channel 1 on the tv and i want to see the channel 2 om my computer.

Thank's
Yes, it's possible.
You only need to select a channel in WebTv window.

axel2906

Vu+ Newbie
thank's for the answer, normally i must buy the Vu+ Duo but i want to be sure before buy it.

thank's for this pretty community

Mito

Administrator
thank's for the answer, normally i must buy the Vu+ Duo but i want to be sure before buy it.

thank's for this pretty community
Remember you need two LNB and two antenna cable or a LNB unicable to watch channel broadcasted on different transponders.

If you have only an LNB you will be able to watch only two different channel broadcasted on the same transponder.

axel2906

Vu+ Newbie
I know that ;-)

I wasn't sure that web-x-tv can stream an another channel that the TV. For me the webx stream only the channel that is viewing on the tv.

I try with one tuner (with my dm600) to watch two differents channel on the same transponder (channel 1 on tv and channel 2 with web-x) and it doesn't work. So it's why i ask this.

Thank's