Duo / DuoLE Weird Remote Control Problem

Johnfar123

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

My Vu+ Duo is behaving very strange - the remote works perfectly as long as I do not try and repeat the same key press - for example I cant speed up fast forward without pressing another button first - another key press must register on the box (green light flashes) before it will let me press the same button again.

Another example if I am in single channel EPG I press escape but then have to press something else (like up) before I can press escape to exit to full screen viewing.

I had the problem on BH 1.7.x and did a flash to the latest image 2.x and the problem stayed - so its probably a hardware fault on the IR receiver - but before I looked to repair the box I thought I'd check if anyone else had the problem????

Please help....

Johnfar123

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for your reply - the thread you suggested does very much sound like my symptom - but my remote is original VU remote...

itiseye

Vu+ Newbie
I had the same problem. Also did have a original remote.
Thought the problem was in the image. But when I flashed the original Vuplus(uno) image the problem persisted even during the setup.

So I borought a remote control from a friend and the problem dissapeared. SO I guess it's a remote issue.

Last edited: