wget returned 255

dim_dim

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

I have installed BH 2.0.5 B on my VU solo2 and whenever i try to install a plugin, i get this message.I tried to reflash the image, everything worked ok but after one day i get the same error again. Any ideas?

dim_dim

Vu+ Newbie
Problem solved, i had to rename wget file again. For a strange reason, wget file had been renamed to ~wget and solo2 couldn't find the right file.

mickd

Vu+ User
Hello,

I have installed BH 2.0.5 B on my VU solo2 and whenever i try to install a plugin, i get this message.I tried to reflash the image, everything worked ok but after one day i get the same error again. Any ideas?

It's possible that this is related to a virus called Aidra. There have been similar reports on others forums. If your solo2 is behind a router/firewall it is suggested that the password on the router be changed from the default and reboot. Make sure no common ports on your router are open. Also reflash your solo2 and change the default password on this. Please report back your findings.

TheMirrorGame

Vu+ Newbie
Problem solved, i had to rename wget file again. For a strange reason, wget file had been renamed to ~wget and solo2 couldn't find the right file.

Hi dim dim has the problem re-appeared for you? i'm having the same problem,where is the wget file and how do you change it?

thanks.

dim_dim

Vu+ Newbie
Hi friend,
I am sorry for the delay. The problem fixed immediately but from then, i have reflashed my box at least 5 times so i can't tell you if it would have been reappeared after a while on that image. The wget file path is in usb/bin folder. Rename it from ~wget to wget and will be ok again, but it would be better to reflash your solo and change router settings too as it has already been mentioned.