What Would You Say Is The Best Image For The VU+ Please

hayley100

Vu+ Newbie
I followed what you said and that was ,About saving settings you have to make a backup but I don't know where to find it in the Vix image and I'm not sure that is going to work on BH image :) Personally I prefer to install them manualy.

hayley100

Vu+ Newbie
I have got to the part where I have to set up tuner A and Tuner B,my son unfortinatly has missed putting the settings in for Tuner A and its now on tuner B.
This is what it said the last ime I put the Longitude in and it was 001.247 West and Latitude was 053.797 Positioner: Usals.
Where abouts do I enter the settings ,and can I put tuner A in latter.

hayley100

Vu+ Newbie
I have got as far as Setting up Tuner A in the Wizard ,could you please guide on how to set up tuner A and then move on to tuner B.I have Motor USALS ,and this what I had set up in the Vix image.

A and B tuner
Tuner A:BCM7335-S2 Nim internal DVB-S2

Tuner B:BCM7335 DVB-S2 Nim internal -DVB-S2 second cable of motorized LNB Tuner A
Longitude oo1.247
West
Latitude 053.797 North
Could you please guide me on how set it up in the wizard,I dont know how to move on .

ab9adr

Vu+ User
I have got as far as Setting up Tuner A in the Wizard ,could you please guide on how to set up tuner A and then move on to tuner B.I have Motor USALS ,and this what I had set up in the Vix image.

A and B tuner
Tuner A:BCM7335-S2 Nim internal DVB-S2

Tuner B:BCM7335 DVB-S2 Nim internal -DVB-S2 second cable of motorized LNB Tuner A
Longitude oo1.247
West
Latitude 053.797 North
Could you please guide me on how set it up in the wizard,I dont know how to move on .

Go to Menu--setup--service searching--tuner configuration
here you can find the too tuners A and B choose A and press ok buton choose the setings you want and save them return and choose the tuner B and do the same :)

To enter the latitude and longitude put in the configuration mode 'simple' and in mode 'positioner'
hope that is going to work for you :)

hayley100

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you ab9adr
I have setup the tuners ,do I need to download any channels next
or is there something else that needs sorting first.

Dzoni

BH Lover
@hayley100

If You want to use images on USB(via meoboot) You need to format it in linux (ext3) on Your vu+ box. I said You, BH in flash all other via meoboot on USB.

People please do not post multiple repeatedly posts in few minutes,tell all in one post.