Where can I get a Vu+ device?

darkx239

Vu+ Newbie
Where can I get a Vu+ device in the United States? I would like to get one but I can't find a Vu+ device vendor for my country.

darkx239

Vu+ Newbie
Actually it seems this device is more catered to the european market. Does anyone know a device like a vu+ ultimo SE that would be for the US market?

Mick12334

VU+ receivers are Enigma 2 based, so you load an image, similar to a Linux PC operating system, then load various plugins, that you want to use, like KODI.

What do you want to mainly use your VU+, or other Enigma 2 receiver, for?
Do you want a 4K model?
Check out the vuplus website, to see the various receivers, and their properties.
Code:
http://www.vuplus.com/sub/main.php

Mick12334

IPTV can be installed on any of the newer, and even some of the older, VU+ receivers, as well as other Enigma 2 receivers.
If not using the receiver to view satellite, terrestrial, or even cable, television, you might as well go for a dedicated IPTV streaming device, capable of 4K streaming.

Try an internet search for the best IPTV boxes 2019.

I bought my parents a Minix Neo U9h, a few years ago.

There are lots of guides, on youtube, for these devices, just decide what you want it for, and which suits you best.

Mick12334

Quite a few European retailers will ship to the US, but they will add postage.
Why do you need a VU+ receiver, if you're only viewing IPTV and internet streams, like KODI?

Mick12334

Just did a google search for VU+ receivers shipped to the USA and found 1 supplier instantly, using DHL to ship.
No doubt there are others, you can quickly find them.

a911

The BH Lover
I just prefer devices that are almost entirely dedicated to tv like mag or Vu+.

They have it in USA , as e bay, amazon,,,,,etc.
And available world wide.
Shop around and choose the best price and shipping 4U...as they differ .
Sometimes baying from Europe is cheaper, just make sure they are certified sellers and selling no colones.