which is best wifi for uno

bearman

Vu+ Newbie
I have been unable to connect to internet for several days. Tried everything to connect, to no avail. Then, success . I had the cable which joined the router to the bt socket running underneath the floorboards from dining room to living room. I pulled it out to examine it and it had been chewed in several places by either a rat or a mouse. Pest control was called and put some poison down,hopefully the varmint is now deceased . Lesson learnt, no more cables laid on ground. So now i have decided to get a wifi usb for uno. Which wifi is compatible with uno. Sorry about the longwinded story , maybe others may learn from my mistake. Please advise me which is best wi fi for uno.

Last edited:

bearman

Vu+ Newbie
All ok guys. Found what i was looking for. Just ordered VU+WIFIN 300MBPS USB DONGLE for DUO,SOLO,UNO,ULTIMO. Cost £28 +£2 delivery

Matrix10

Administrator
All ok guys. Found what i was looking for. Just ordered VU+WIFIN 300MBPS USB DONGLE for DUO,SOLO,UNO,ULTIMO. Cost £28 +£2 delivery

It is best to connect Wifi, via USB extension cable,(if possible with USB base connector)
If you want to have good connection,putting on the best place without interference.
This provides far greater coverage.