Why iptv streams bouquet working good in Openpli and bad in Bh

ABDERRAZZAK

Vu+ Newbie
please, I need help or explanation !!! I tried iptv stream bouquet in Openpli 4 , working 100%. But when I tried in bh 3.0.1F too much freez. Everybody saying that Openpli is good for iptv . So what's the problem with black hole ???? I like black hole images, I don't want to change, but I just want to know !!! Where is the problem ? Cus of Gstreamer ???

apa1979

Vu+ Newbie
I have tested different SKINS and also on OPENPLI i have stream freez. I change the skin and it works i test today also BH Image becouse i use it for many years its best for me.
Try it just out but you should know that SKINS can also chrush system down (Green screen) dont test too much.
Have luck trying . Greetings

Matrix10

Administrator
please, I need help or explanation !!! I tried iptv stream bouquet in Openpli 4 , working 100%. But when I tried in bh 3.0.1F too much freez. Everybody saying that Openpli is good for iptv . So what's the problem with black hole ???? I like black hole images, I don't want to change, but I just want to know !!! Where is the problem ? Cus of Gstreamer ???

In Pli base images we have no official modifications (not VU+base) that allow better IPTV for some types of streams.
We therefore have Open Black Hole image that also ,has good support for IPTV.
So you can use Open BH image if IPTV is important for you.

This is an old thread and a lot has change since it was started.
Today Blackhole image works just as good as any OE-Alliance or PLI based image.

But BH Image demands better quality from providers and i see backside with that.
Good and correct setup IPTV works almost allways now days best with BH Image :)