Wireless Lan

Status
Not open for further replies.

gismo100

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

I am a first time buyer of a VU Solo 2 SE and i am at wits end trying to get WL to work i have done the network wizard but to no avail the box recognises the WiFi adaptor but wont connect with my router i can connects perfect with LAN i have good internet can anyone please please help me out on this . I have black hole 2.1.7 in stalled in it

Mick12334

There is no such VU+ model, as a VU+ Solo 2 SE, there are the VU+ Solo 2, the VU+ Solo SE, or the VU+ Solo SE v2.
I believe there is a clone version, called the VU+ Solo 2 SE, and clones aren't welcomed, on the forum
Please confirm if you have a genuine VU+, and have mis-typed, or a clone, in which case please seek help elsewhere.

gismo100

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
No its a genuine VU box not a VU+ box i bought it from a registered dealer here in Ireland Satworld its a VU Solo 2 SE

nunigaia

Hi
No its a genuine VU box not a VU+ box i bought it from a registered dealer here in Ireland Satworld its a VU Solo 2 SE

Verify carefully the designation model of your STB, because @Mick12334 is 100% right.

You have Vuplus --> ok?

1) Vuplus Solo
2) Vulplus Solo2
or
3) Vuplus SoloSE
4) Vuplus SoloSEV2

You can check it on official VUPLUS WEBPAGE:

http://vuplus.com/sub/sub0104.php

There are only this versions of Vuplus SOLO´S STB, what is yours?

Please reply by choosing the item number 1, 2, 3, or 4.

best regards
nunigaia

gismo100

Vu+ Newbie
I am sorry but i am lost on this i looked on that and it looks like the solo so i put up a photo its not great but i might help im sorry if im wasting your time but i do need to know if its a clone thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20150923_222117.jpg
    IMG_20150923_222117.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 14

nunigaia

I am sorry but i am lost on this i looked on that and it looks like the solo so i put up a photo its not great but i might help im sorry if im wasting your time but i do need to know if its a clone thank you

In fact VU SOLO2 SE doesn´t exist ( of course this a clone ) ... You have been done! :sad:

best regards
nunigaia

Status
Not open for further replies.