xbmc bad support

ujua

Vu+ Newbie
hello, I want to leave my complaint with vu and support Kodi, it seems incredible that brands like Formuler and some are more updated versions Kodi and instead vu+ this still running xbmc 13, makes me think vu+ is leaving thrown support in this regard, I have vu+ Duo2, and the truth is that seeing this makes me want to sell and buy the formuler F1, which goes by kodi 15 and continuously improve, does anyone know why this does not update vu+?

Salu2

ujua

Vu+ Newbie
THe Vu duo is basically a satellite box ,xbmc is a bonus but hopefully xbmc will get updated

thanks for replying, I see that are satellite receivers and no media, but here all are equal, other brands enigma2 are being updated, if I and others have bought vu+ has indeed been for their support we've always presumed, and now It is that brands with less name go ahead, does not seem fair to the extent of the money I paid and others are rather less more updated ..

cooolbox

Vu+ Newbie
Now this is interesting - I've assumed that "top stuff" has top-rated support... and just 30 mins ago ordered VU+ solo 4K... haven't received the invoice, so no payment yet... FORTUNATELLY!!!
This post makes me reconsider - there are not enough 4K channels to justify the price, so I was purchasing it just for the (presumed) speed of operation... and newest technology...
but what's the point of "hight speed" for outdated stuff... and how "new" is it REALLY?
Dear VU+ guys - what are your plans?
TIA for the fast response.