YouTube Problem

azl

Vu+ Newbie
It's not working more than a year in all receivers with mips processors. Do you notice it only now?

azl

Vu+ Newbie
At VU+ Solo 4K YouTube TV works fine. At Solo SE V2 does not work. Freezing at start screen.

Plugin works even at Solo SE V2.

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
It's not working more than a year in all receivers with mips processors. Do you notice it only now?

Guaranteed that this statement does not correspond to reality ... I have a friend with a Duo2 that recently youtube worked! If your Solo SE v2 doesn't work, that doesn't mean it doesn't work at all on Mips ... maybe putting the firmware back in a newer version if it's not already there.

azl

Vu+ Newbie
Guaranteed that this statement does not correspond to reality ... I have a friend with a Duo2 that recently youtube worked! If your Solo SE v2 doesn't work, that doesn't mean it doesn't work at all on Mips ... maybe putting the firmware back in a newer version if it's not already there.
You don't have receiver with mips architecture processor, but you know... A friend of my cousin's sister tells that he heard from his grandfather cousin's aunt that YouTube doesn't work... You don't know and do not write about it, please. YouTube TV (not plugin) does not work in ALL VU+ receivers with mips architecture processors. YouTube Plugin is a pathetic parody of YouTube TV.
You'd better read this forum before writing...

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
As I do not like to make things bad, not being difficult, I got a Zero where I put the said plugin. No problem with youtube, login or without it.
The plugin is not pathetic, the issue concerns changes that Google will make that leave the plugin out of date, which does not happen with a Smartv where updates to this application do not occur frequently or even almost nonexistent.
Pathetic is to generalize ...
I leave here a short video (was in a hurry, was left aside) as well as Zero's OpenWebif page so there is no doubt.

Code:
https://streamable.com/bmikf

YfLhjcg.png

Last edited by a moderator:

azl

Vu+ Newbie
Сan you notify the developer? Why integrate non-working? ))))))))
I do it practically every day. :)
You can do it as well http://www.vuplus.com/sub/sub0203.php

As I do not like to make things bad, not being difficult, I got a Zero where I put the said plugin. No problem with youtube, login or without it.
The plugin is not pathetic
It's pathetic. It's nothing in comparison with YouTube TV. It does not play live stream, it has very unconvenient interfase and so on...
Nobody asks about plugin. So, your posts just flood here.

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
It's pathetic. It's nothing in comparison with YouTube TV. It does not play live stream, it has very unconvenient interfase and so on...
Nobody asks about plugin. So, your posts just flood here.

Pathetic is not knowing what you write ... pathetic is saying that it doesn't work in Mips ... pathetic is supposing that I or others suppose you want live streaming (I don't know if it does, live should not fit what I hear) . It's pathetic not to understand that I proved that what I wrote was right and that your statement in # 7 is pathetic ...

No one questioned about the plugin? Then I misunderstood what is in # 6 ...

But you can take the Cup, as they say here...

azl

Vu+ Newbie
No one questioned about the plugin? Then I misunderstood what is in # 6 ...
Yes, you really don't understand, because in post #6 question is about integrated YouTube TV. Look post #13 and you'll understand. You don't understand, because you don't know about the problem of integrated YouTube TV in VU+ receivers with mips architecture processors.
Yes, in post #6 is written the word "plugin", but it means integrated YouTube TV, because all symptoms of the problem of integrated YouTube TV in VU+ receivers with mips architecture processors are described.

Integrated YouTube TV is also a plugin. Open the list of plugins (green button) and you'll see there integrated YouTube TV Settings.

Last edited:

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Yes, you really don't understand, because in post #6 question is about integrated YouTube TV. Look post #13 and you'll understand. You don't understand, because you don't know about the problem of integrated YouTube TV in VU+ receivers with mips architecture processors.
Yes, in post #6 is written the word "plugin", but it means integrated YouTube TV, because all symptoms of the problem of integrated YouTube TV in VU+ receivers with mips architecture processors are described.

Integrated YouTube TV is also a plugin. Open the list of plugins (green button) and you'll see there integrated YouTube TV Settings.

And I am a wizard to guess that in # 6 is about Youtube integrated, in the image when just writing plugin ... then # 13 naturally appears after # 10, # 11, # 12 ...

The integrated Youtube does not come from OBH which I use, so I have to download the "non integrated" ... as I do not have the BH, what is the difference from what comes in the image for the plugin? I was even convinced that the plugin would be better ...

For those who have a Smartv, undoubtedly it is better to use this for Youtube. That's what I do here, with an LG connected to the DTS-HD amplifier via optical cable, Smartv that lets you turn off the display, which is very useful for still images (which is a big part of what I hear).

But I'm curious why not use the plugin I refer to ... what gets lost? Well, as long as it is better than nothing...