YOUTUBE TV doesn't work

serch826

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, i installed Open BH on my Vu+ Duo2 and after the first update the YOUTUBE TV doesn't work any more, it's unable to play any video or maybe it doesn't downloads?
Any help please?

serch826

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for your answer, i know, i've installed then allready, just wonder why the Youtube TV finnish to work

serch826

Vu+ Newbie
Ok, the best to solve this is Installing Open BH again and don't make any Open BH update, now works awesome the Youtube TV plugin and the Open BH image.

nunigaia

The guide said Uninstall other version. I would to know How Unistall the other version?? What FTP direction?
Youtube for Open Black Hole 0.1
Uninstall other version if you have it, to make a clean install, and to avoid confusion!

As hhbtv and youtube TV doesn´t work on Open Blackhole, you can completely uninstall it ... using telnet:

Code:
opkg remove --autoremove enigma2-hbbtv-plugin enigma2-plugin-extensions-browser enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv

best regards
nunigaia

Supermario

Vu+ User
Hi m8 nunigaia
First of all thanks for your excellent work here on the forum, specially the youtube plugin for OBH.
I have installed the plugin and all working fine on my VU+Solo2 with OBH 0.1. However, there is freeze every 2 or 3 seconds. Did not have this problem before.
Any assistance/help appreciated.

K/Rgds

nunigaia

Hi m8 nunigaia
First of all thanks for your excellent work here on the forum, specially the youtube plugin for OBH.
I have installed the plugin and all working fine on my VU+Solo2 with OBH 0.1. However, there is freeze every 2 or 3 seconds. Did not have this problem before.
Any assistance/help appreciated.

K/Rgds

The freeze on youtube depends of, the resolution of video you are playing, the bandwith needed to playing it, etc....

best regards
nuniga