Youtube tv

paranoja

Vu+ Newbie
YouTube TV FIX
replace in /usr/local/chromium file run.sh in my ZIP new file
Thank you very much for your help!
There's another problem with the plugin YouTubeTV. The language settings in the plugin is saved only until the receiver is restarted. This is not convenient for the user, since there is no way to use the national character set in the search!! Moreover, there is no such problem in the same plugin on LG TVs. Can I modify this script so that the plugin is YouTubeTV loaded with the required language settings?
I will be very grateful for the help!

Matrix10

Administrator
Thank you very much for your help!
There's another problem with the plugin YouTubeTV. The language settings in the plugin is saved only until the receiver is restarted. This is not convenient for the user, since there is no way to use the national character set in the search!! Moreover, there is no such problem in the same plugin on LG TVs. Can I modify this script so that the plugin is YouTubeTV loaded with the required language settings?
I will be very grateful for the help!

Try adding your language to ChromiumOS browser first (it's in plugins)

First you go to the Chromium Menu (three dashes in the upper right corner)
> settings > Show advanced settings > Languages >> Language and input settings > add your language if possible > Done (SAVE)

You can now change the language in TouTubeTV

paranoja

Vu+ Newbie
Try adding your language to ChromiumOS browser first (it's in plugins)
First you go to the Chromium Menu (three dashes in the upper right corner)
> settings > Show advanced settings > Languages >> Language and input settings > add your language if possible > Done
Thank you for your desire to help!
I made your recommendations. I added the Russian language to Chromium, and it is now present there. But this did not help for YouTubeTV. I can change the language of the YouTubeTV interface to Russian. And it remains unchanged even after the GUI is restarted. But if I do a complete (full) reboot of VU +, then the YouTubeTV interface language again becomes English (the VU + interface language is also set to Russian). This problem exists on all of my proven VU + receivers with Black Hole (ZERO, UNO, DUO). I don't know how in other images.
Maybe need to change the attributes of some files where the plugin settings are saved YouTubeTV ?????

Matrix10

Administrator
Thank you for your desire to help!
I made your recommendations. I added the Russian language to Chromium, and it is now present there. But this did not help for YouTubeTV. I can change the language of the YouTubeTV interface to Russian. And it remains unchanged even after the GUI is restarted. But if I do a complete (full) reboot of VU +, then the YouTubeTV interface language again becomes English (the VU + interface language is also set to Russian). This problem exists on all of my proven VU + receivers with Black Hole (ZERO, UNO, DUO). I don't know how in other images.
Maybe need to change the attributes of some files where the plugin settings are saved YouTubeTV ?????

Unfortunately I don't know
Chromium does not seem to support Cyrillic languages.
I tried some Latin languages and it works.
So not just YouTube TV but Chromium is problem.