Youtube

E_lite

Vu+ User
Hello,all of you

today i tryed to watch utube on this image, but its not work. simply not starting -anything-

switched to bh 216 worksperfectly- as it should.

Im talking about the MAIN youtube app, not"mytube"

anybody else noted the same?

t.

wakeelkhan

Vu+ Newbie
mine too youtube is not working, it start loading perfact, open main play list but keep idle on playing, do nothing.

Matrix10

Administrator
Exactly-- just not starting. BH 216 perfect- as it should- will be fixed im sure-

Still not clear to me

You Tube TV working .
My Tube working new version from Black Hole image plugins server.

Attachments

• shot1.jpg
    shot1.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 37
  • shot2.jpg
    shot2.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 34
  • shot3.jpg
    shot3.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 35
  • shot4.jpg
    shot4.jpg
    582 KB · Views: 35

E_lite

Vu+ User
Thanks, for care but just make more clear:

OPEN blackhole 0.1 and NOT my tube BUT : YOUTUBE from main menu.. its open as program but the content dont have start and end point of time and doesnt start to play.

Im using it as paired device with my phone or PC- it tottaly different and simple word instead of mytube player-

BLACK hole 216 is perfect- im there now and watching..

OPEN BLACKhole NOT.

But will try now the mytube as you show

E_lite

Vu+ User
Hello, all-
we have a big update, but i faced that the YOUTUBE tv still WONT start play- there is no and of the file, also the commercial not comes up as with the BH image. do somebidy else missing this? im on multiboot fortunatly, so i can use youtubetv very easy, but some of my client cannot !-

nunigaia

Hello, all-
we have a big update, but i faced that the YOUTUBE tv still WONT start play- there is no and of the file, also the commercial not comes up as with the BH image. do somebidy else missing this? im on multiboot fortunatly, so i can use youtubetv very easy, but some of my client cannot !-

1. What did you mean with " but some of my client cannot ! ".

2 . Check on Open Black Hole section on Plugins, you´ll get youtube working! --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/youtube-for-open-blackhole-0-1.24140/

best regards
nunigaia

E_lite

Vu+ User
Okay, seams need more explanation,

1. I can live without youtube in openblackhole, becouse i could switch to BH and watch it normally, i have some custemers who bought a box from me, and installed OBH- due that its a really good image, futureproof,for future updates etc etc.. but they cant use you tube, okay- its a STB but..

2.My firend, i know this plugin, but its faaar away from the youtube.tv plugin what is in the main menu, ( pair device, sign in.. use it normally from the pc, tablet, phone. ) this youtube.tv is a hell of a goood option when it works. The plugin you suggested is working but also worked 6 years ago in a dm800 Blackhole 1.2 or below. No VU+ that time..

Thanks for your work, im just simply dont understand why isnt work as in BH.. also note ,how i remember that it worked with the very first relese img.. but after the first update- end..

Thanks, one more time ..

Peter Hamilton

Vu+ Newbie
I also have, i think, the same problem with YouTubeTV. I had it after i installed a few updates. I solved the problem by installing again Open Blackhole 0.1 without any updates.
YouTubeTV works perfect again (paired with miy computer).

nunigaia

I also have, i think, the same problem with YouTubeTV. I had it after i installed a few updates. I solved the problem by installing again Open Blackhole 0.1 without any updates.
YouTubeTV works perfect again (paired with miy computer).

With no updates, you can got youtube probably working, but this it´s not a solution, why?

I am completely sure that, afaik, if users don´t update with latest updates, they will get more issues on using their STB´S , than youtube "not working" !

Peter Hamilton

Vu+ Newbie
Good morning.
I agree with Nungaia and E_lite. I also wood like to use the updates. For updates there is always a good reason!. Now i can't use them. My STB works bij the way without problems. I only can't get new skins. I have one (MX_HQ7) installed, downloading from the site.
The not working YouTube version looks normal but it don't download the video's. So i cant play them. I hope there comes a salution.

mgalins

Vu+ Newbie
Hello!
Unfortunately the same for me. Youtube main app open, you can do all, but play. It just not playing. Have latest updates.
System OE: 3.0
Distro: OpenBlackHole
Firmware version: 0.1.0
Kernel version:3.13.5
Gui version: 2015-07-13-(no branch)

Is there any time soon some fix or at least is somebody working on it ?
Thanks!

E_lite

Vu+ User
Hello!
Unfortunately the same for me. Youtube main app open, you can do all, but play. It just not playing. Have latest updates.
System OE: 3.0
Distro: OpenBlackHole
Firmware version: 0.1.0
Kernel version:3.13.5
Gui version: 2015-07-13-(no branch)

Is there any time soon some fix or at least is somebody working on it ?
Thanks!
use BH.. in Multiboot

Peter Hamilton

Vu+ Newbie
I read the reaction from E_Lite. He wrote "use HB in Multiboot". I think this is not a real solution. I like to use OpenBlackhole. It has many beautiful features. I hope that somewhan can solve the problem with YouTube TV.
At the moment YouTube TV works great (but without updates).