zero strength/signal on my satellites

vu_rocks

Vu+ Newbie
vu+ solo user. I use DiSEq C A/B (hotbird 13e and eutelsat 3.1e) on the same Tuner. Since yesterday i got 0 signal on both satellites, on all channels. I suspect it's the LNB or my wiring. Is there anyway i can check whether it's actually not my settings before i call my technician to check my satellites on the roof? thanks

nunigaia

vu+ solo user. I use DiSEq C A/B (hotbird 13e and eutelsat 3.1e) on the same Tuner. Since yesterday i got 0 signal on both satellites, on all channels. I suspect it's the LNB or my wiring. Is there anyway i can check whether it's actually not my settings before i call my technician to check my satellites on the roof? thanks

Hi

VU_ROCKS

1) Check the connections.

2) Remove your DISECQ comutator and test the two cables ... one by one, attaching them to your receiver, you will have to make perhaps a union with a male/male f conector.

3) Check first of all, the settings you have made on your STB.

4) Check the plastics of your LNB ( Feed ) .... Dust or if they are broken.

best regards
nunigaia

Robocop50000

Vu+ Newbie
look for a bad contact in your diseq: i had the same, and altough the connector looked in place, a simple twist on the cable made the signal come back.
You can also check on the menu of the box to check with you has "strenght" in your satellite....