Zorro23 sathunter

Zorro23

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all of you,

I'm Zorro23 from Hungary. I have several set-top-box for sat receiving and dishes. I began the sat TV channels in 1989. I use a home made (made by me) motorized 1,8 m diameter primfocus dish and a 1,1 m diameter motorized offset dish and I have several offset and primfocus dish too.

Current I'm using a Vu+ Duo with 1 TB HDD and an old Nokia dBox2 with MMC card. I have a HD blindscan receiver and some old analog and digital STB too.

Regards,
Zorro23

Mito

Administrator
Hi all of you,

I'm Zorro23 from Hungary. I have several set-top-box for sat receiving and dishes. I began the sat TV channels in 1989. I use a home made (made by me) motorized 1,8 m diameter primfocus dish and a 1,1 m diameter motorized offset dish and I have several offset and primfocus dish too.

Current I'm using a Vu+ Duo with 1 TB HDD and an old Nokia dBox2 with MMC card. I have a HD blindscan receiver and some old analog and digital STB too.

Regards,
Zorro23
Welcome to Vuplus Community

a911

The BH Lover
Hi all of you,

Regards,
Zorro23

U"r a veteran Zorro23!
:welcome:2Where the best receivers meet the best team.

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi all of you,

Regards,
Zorro23

:welcome: Zorro23 to Vuplus community
We are glad to have on our forum
known members of the satellite scene
I am particularly pleased that we have representatives from Hungary.

Rgd MX

Tamaki

Administrator
Hi all of you,

Regards,
Zorro23
Welcome with us.
:welcome: