1channel (putlocker) Plugin by @subixonfire

Shiro

BH-C
I don't know your plugin but i suspect that you can have a compatibility problem with the bh keynap.
Users can try to edit file /usr/share/enigma2/keymap.xml
find line:
Code:
<!--    Black Hole remove red key for red panel        <key id="KEY_RED" mapto="timeshiftActivateEnd" flags="b" /> -->
substitute with:
Code:
<key id="KEY_RED" mapto="timeshiftActivateEnd" flags="b" />

I don't know if this can help but someone can try.

Anyway i suggest to subixonfire to look at bh keymap.xml file to solve this issue in his plugin.

Reactions: Ev0

Ev0

Admin
I don't know your plugin but i suspect that you can have a compatibility problem with the bh keynap.
Users can try to edit file /usr/share/enigma2/keymap.xml
find line:
Code:
<!--    Black Hole remove red key for red panel        <key id="KEY_RED" mapto="timeshiftActivateEnd" flags="b" /> -->
substitute with:
Code:
<key id="KEY_RED" mapto="timeshiftActivateEnd" flags="b" />

I don't know if this can help but someone can try.

Anyway i suggest to subixonfire to look at bh keymap.xml file to solve this issue in his plugin.

I just tried this on my Ultimo, and it didn't work for me, but thanks for the suggestion @Shiro :)

ripblade

Vu+ User
dear subixonfire, finally i found time to take a glance at your plugin.
The problem is that there were in vuplus git changes that affect the infobarseek code.
Changes applyed in Black Hole image too.
For this reason the plugin is not working good because you call e aubclass of movieplayer that is not intended to be used in this way.
I suppose that the plugin can have the same problem with other images too and with the Vu+ official factory image.
Thank you so much, how do I use it?
To solve all these problems i have a little suggestion.
The suggestion is to not use the movieplayer class to play the stream but to integrate in your plugin an internal player.
In this way your plugin will be for sue compatible with all images like youtube and stramtv plugins that have an internal player.
I have spent e little time to patch your plugin to add a little player that integrate an internal function to play/pause. It works in all images and in black hole 1.7.7 too.
You can extend and improve the internal player looking at the code examples of my tube or at the Vu+ plugin: SteramTv here: http://code.vuplus.com/gitweb/?p=vu...557551844f3;hb=refs/heads/vuplus_experimental
andd of ourse looking at InfoBarSeek class in InfobarGenerics screen of e2.

Anyway here is the patch i have used to add a little example internal reader in your plugin that implement a play/pause function working in bh too.
It is only a sample and not completed.

Rgds

Shiro

BH-C
It is only a little suggestion that you can follow or not.
I tink that if you use an internal player you can have full control of stream and add your pesronal button/functions to the player and to be compatible with all.
But if you don't think is a good suggestion and you thing is more comfortable to use movieplayer to strea, you have to follow the way you think is better.
There will be a solution in bh in any case.

Reactions: Ev0

ripblade

Vu+ User
Ok guys
In the meanwhile subixonfire will develop a new version here is the patch to make the current plugin compatible with Black Hole 1.7.7 image

WARNING THIS PATCH IS FOR VERSION 1.7.7 ONLY
IF YOU INSTALL THIS PATCH TO A PREVIOUS VERSION THE IMAGE WILL BE CORRUPTED.
I installed the patch when I reboot the duo is stuck on the starting GUI screen, Iam using 1.7.7 lite is that comparable?
INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Upload the file in /tmp
2) install via; green -> yellow -> manual install Bh packages
3) Restart enigma2

Rgds.

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
For Vu uno use this:

1) unzip file
2) upload in /usr/bin (overwrite the current)
3) from telnet digit command: chmod a+x /usr/bin/enigma2
4) from telnet digit command: reboot

Let me know.

Thanks for your reply. After using DCC2 for uploading/telnet instructions as above, I had no problems with starting Vu+ Uno, but I cannot pause or fast forward/reverse 1channel as with BH 1.7.5.

ripblade

Vu+ User
For Duo try this:

1) unzip file
2) upload in /usr/bin (overwrite the current)
3) from telnet digit command: chmod a+x /usr/bin/enigma2
4) from telnet digit command: reboot
Did everything you said, boots on now ok, but the pause step forward and back still not working! Thanks for trying bud!

let me know if it is ok