5.0 crashed whilst choosing subtitles options (liveTV)

AlexWilMac

A strange crash happened today, while I was setting subtitles up watching a channel. It's something I often do.
5.0.002 happened to crash, though. Log attached.

Attachments

• Enigma2_crash_2021-12-02_12-03-46.txt.zip
    15 KB · Views: 4

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
A strange crash happened today, while I was setting subtitles up watching a channel. It's something I often do.
5.0.002 happened to crash, though. Log attached.

12:03:29.3700 [gAccel] alloc failed
12:03:29.3701 [gSurface] ERROR: accelAlloc failed

This is u m bug that I also have here! But it does not just happen with the subtitles... I have crash with MediaPlayer, either when accessing the internal box of the box or accessing the disc from another, and still in a new panel that was created in OBH5.

Another situation, despite being a plugin that seems to have the days counted, the Ei2Player, in the media reader can not access the SRTs that are on the disc and the external discharge. I think nothing will have to do with the plugin itself, but with this error that appears, because in the MP you can not manage the SRTs.

I continue with a Zero 4k in OBH 4.4.023 and everything ok to access the discs of the Uno 4KSE and Duo 4K both with OBH5. Unp 4KSE has the image in Flash and Duo4K in OMB > Both present the same symptoms.