All channels lost.

BenG

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, first time poster here. I've looked around the website the best i can to try and fix my problem before posting but I've had no luck.
As the title says, we have lost the channels but the channel list is still there. So we can whats on the channel but then we click on it and no picture/audio shows up.
Another thing to mention is that we (me and my dad) don't really know what were doing within settings etc as my Uncle set the box up for us but he sadly passed away so we don't have anyone to contact to help which is the reason im here.
So the basics:- Channel list is there but no picture/audio when we click on the channel to watch it.
Sorry for the long post! Thanks.

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
Then I'm afraid you are in the wrong place mate.What you have is a payserver which allows premium channel viewing which is not open for discussion on this forum.

BenG

Vu+ Newbie
Oh ok, my bad. Could you give me a quick explanation of what this website is about then etc?

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
Well if you're prepared to read a bit it can help turn your Duo into a reasonable entertainment system.There are little add ons like TSMedia which allows you to watch loads of films/sports and other things.This is my favourite plugin as Wor lass watches loads of films so it keeps her happy and it gives me a bit of peace and quiet!!If you are stuck and in need of any help just ask.There will always be someone to lend a hand.