Alternative to Vhannibal?

Jbesclapez

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

For years i was using Vhannibal settings for my box. However, it seems that this it not updated anymore (see his website).
However, i can see Vhannibal updater on the BH image but i doubt it is updated too...
What is the best alternative to that?

Thanks for your answers

sansiso

Vu+ Newbie
Yes he is still updating and still the best out there with all respect for others that are good too,the latest update is 6th october,what do you pretend that he will update the settings everyday lol !!!!

Jbesclapez

Vu+ Newbie
Sansiso, thanks a lot for your answer.
Regarding the update, if you go on Vhannibal website you sill see that it says that it is not up to date...
I am only restating what Vhannibal mention on his website... I hope I am wrong :)

source:http://www.vhannibal.net/setting/download.php?id=9
"
TERMINI DEL SERVIZIO
Pur essendo per noi una passione, i setting di Vhannibal sono il frutto di un impegno quotidiano portato avanti da anni.

Una volta scaricati, pertanto, i nostri setting sono da intendersi esclusivamente per un utilizzo personale.

È severamente vietato pubblicare i setting di Vhannibal su altri siti, forum o plugin senza la nostra esplicita autorizzazione."

Mito

Administrator
If you can download Vhannibla's settings by our server, it means that we have his permission.