An advice about LNB brands ... wiche one?

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
Good morning to everyone. I am going to change the lnb in the satellite dishes that I have in my house and I would like to place some others of the best possible quality and durability. Can you please suggest me some very good company?

Thanks..

AlexWilMac

If you need advices about LNBs, I'd surely say Inverto.
What kind of subject is this? Topics' subjects are very important: to the forum and to the search engines.

Last edited:

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
Inverto.
What kind of subject is this? Topics' subjects are very important: to the forum and to the search engines.
... sorry I created a problem in the Forum. However, I am of the opinion that we should be free to ask any question that concerns us in the questions for beginners. In the future I will be more careful..

AlexWilMac

No, I'm not saying you created a problem but the relevance of subjects is something part of the so called Netiquette of every forums and of the Internet in general, like for emails, for instance.
An email or a thread are not whatsapp messages: it's clever to organise them in a structured form, for the benefit of everyone. ;)
So, it's not questioned users' freedom but the forum benefits.

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
No, I'm not saying you created a problem but the relevance of subjects is something part of the so called Netiquette of every forums and of the Internet in general, like for emails, for instance.
An email or a thread are not whatsapp messages: it's clever to organise them in a structured form, for the benefit of everyone. ;)
So, it's not questioned users' freedom but the forum benefits.
... because English is not my mother tongue, could you tell me exactly what was wrong with me, so that I can avoid it in the future?

AlexWilMac

As I wrote, the thread title, "Question n.2" gives no clue to users to know what is the content of the subject. Also search engines, like DuckDuckGo, Google and so on, cannot be useful.
In your case it could have been, for instance: "An advice about LNB brands", or "Good LNBs", or similar.

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
As I wrote, the thread title, "Question n.2" gives no clue to users to know what is the content of the subject. Also search engines, like DuckDuckGo, Google and so on, cannot be useful.
In your case it could have been, for instance: "An advice about LNB brands", or "Good LNBs", or similar.
ok, I understand. Sorry, it will not be repeated ..