Apps FTP enable

terrybobs

Vu+ Newbie
Couple of things anyone had this problem when I go to blackhole apps > FTP manager and enable it stays at stopped I have tried restart and try again but to no avail anyone with ideas on how to solve this problem has I cannot FTP to the box - Vu Duo2 > Blackhole 2.1.5 also whilst looking around addon >addon removal I came across an addon called smartitaliacam? anyone know what that is,thanks for your help.

terrybobs

Vu+ Newbie
further to my post I have since found that inet.d.conf does not have a ftp line in it only as a telnet line like this
telnet stream tcp nowait root /usr/sbin/telnetd telnetd
but I have found this line on another box
ftp stream tcp nowait root /usr/sbin/vsftpd vsftpd
is that the right path for BH 2.1.5 on vuduo2 if so I can edit the file to include it

TB

terrybobs

Vu+ Newbie
yes it does work and cured the problem of not being able to ftp to my box should anyone want a tutorial on what to do if they have the same problem let me know will now change the port for security reasons

Thozi

Vu+ Newbie
i have the same problem - vsftpd not starting on bh2.1.5 although it says "Ftp service Enabled" after i press GREEN it returns to the ftp panel screen where it remains say "current status: stopped"

i try to get dreamEPG up and running and it says it needs ftp to get the picons etc

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk