Army Gradient HD (New)

trax020

Vu+ Newbie
My favorite skin. Will you please upgrade it so it looks like the "Gradient Merry christmas Skin"?
Thank you for your great job!

rayo

Vu+ Newbie
Army gradient HD causes crash in BH 1.7.2, but it worked in 1.7.1. I just want to report it (in case no one informed before). I realized the title indicated BH1.6, so I assume you are updating it for the 1.7.2.

In any case, I await the update, because it is, by far, the best skin (elegant and complete).

Thanks a lot!

thx333

Vu+ User
Army gradient HD causes crash in BH 1.7.2, but it worked in 1.7.1. I just want to report it (in case no one informed before). I realized the title indicated BH1.6, so I assume you are updating it for the 1.7.2.

In any case, I await the update, because it is, by far, the best skin (elegant and complete).

Thanks a lot!

Can you post here crashlog?

Armageddon

BH Lover

Thanks a lot!

I agree!