BH Non Translatable Strings

Vytenis P.

Vu+ User
There is absent Lithuanian translations of OpenWebif, CrossEPG, HbbTV, Autoshutdown, SobsSupport, TransCodingSetup, RemoteChannelStreamConverter plugins in BlackHole 3.0.2x. Many of them are universal with Open BH, and other images. Some of them I added to OBH last translation. It's no problem to add twice :), I'll do it. But I have another problem - looking to translate Setup -> System -> Subtitle settings strings (another are translated) "Subtitle font color", "Background color", "Background tansparency", "Character edge style", "Character style level" and 4 more. I can add them all to main BH enigma2 translation, and I think, they will be translated, but will be better to know, from where (from which plugin) these strings are and add them there, not inflating main BH mo. Tried to find these phrases in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/ files, but with no success! From where they are? :confused:

Vytenis P.

Vu+ User
Found them all :) In /usr/share/enigma2/setup.xml, so all them are from main mo. And translating some phrases from /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/UsageCpnfig.py found wrong, mistyped color - magneta (string 170 & 177), change it to magenta

rojillo1

BH Lover
In the "Brightness LED Setup" plugin has been mistyped the button text -> "defalut".

-----------

In the path Addons -> Addons Manager -> Downloads Manager

Clicking on the various options, are not translatable titles windows:

Black Hole Addons Plugins

Black Hole Skins

Black Hole Scripts

Black Hole Boot Logo

Black Hole Settings

Black Hole Picons Packages

Latest 10 Uploads

Greetings.

Vytenis P.

Vu+ User
And there are very many small grammar changes, like lenght - length, movielist - movie list, etc. which can inflate translation almost twice, if we only add a new strings. In my "semitranslated" lt.po now is 4447 entries, in enigma2.pot from git is 3097 entries. But many of these 1350 "obsoleted" strings are needed too, when I search them in image's translatable phrases (excluding translatable plugins). It seams to me, will have to check one by one, like a weeds :D

Vytenis P.

Vu+ User
Found one more:
InfobarEPG settings - "If set to 'yes' you can preview channels in the EPG list." - there's no such option "yes" :). Here must be "Select if or how you can preview channels in the EPG list."

Vytenis P.

Vu+ User
I don't checked if these entries from the last 0.6 OpenBH enigma2.pot are used somewhere more, but in "About" screen (I think these entries are for it) they don't work:
#, python-format
msgid "Chipset:\tBCM%s" must be to work msgid "Chipset:\tBCM%s\n"

msgid "Kernel:\t%s" must be to work msgid "Kernel:\t%s\n"

msgid "Python:\t%s" must be to work msgid "Python:\t%s\n"

msgid "Last update:\t%s" must be to work msgid "Last update:\t%s\n"
etc.
"Last update:" to work must be:
msgid ""
"Last update:\t%s\n"

"\n"

System temperature (in the same window) work, when:
#, python-format
msgid ""
"System temperature: %s%sC\n"

"\n"

I'll upload the lt.po with all these changes soon, but all unneeded entries in it are left unchanged (because, not sure for "wrong" :) )

Vytenis P.

Vu+ User
In ImageBackup.pyo added for translation only first some strings: _('Please be patient, a backup will now be made,\n') ...
Other are not-translatable:2.jpg 3.jpg

Vytenis P.

Vu+ User
Hi, sorry for previous giant-sized images :) Forgot about size.
Finished with Open Black Hole main translation and to be short, made a screenshots of the non-translatable phrases in OBH (marked red) . The names of attached files contain the main info about these windows and the files for adding translation marks. If any questions, ask here. Attaching:
1.BlackHoleSpeedUp_BpSet.jpg 2.SwapFileManager_BpDevice.jpg 3.DLNABrowser_plugin.py.jpg 4.DLNABrowser_FileBrowser_plugin.py.jpg View attachment 27404 5.Plugins_SoftwareManagement_plugin.py.jpg 6.BLUE_RED_BlackHoleEPGPanel_BpBlue.py.jpg

Vytenis P.

Vu+ User
Green > Blue > Scripts descriptions (This script will...) are non-translatable.
Green > Yellow > Addons Download manager Open Black Hole Addons Manager wondow translates OK, but opened screens - no (all these are in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/BpAd.pyo)
Attaching with marks :) BpAd.py.jpg