BH Weather Plugin

I have always liked the good old BlackHole Weather plugin. prefer that over all those other

I miss that in OBH so i did some tweaking to the plugin to make it run in OBH
But as usuall i ask for permission if its ok with the BH team i could upload it here so other OBH
users could use it also. Or even better tweak it your self and add to next update :)

bhweather.jpg

Yes its a IPK package and i have also put in the code so its check for valid OBH Image like in the BH version

And here is the skincode for 1920x1080 if Matrix10 wants to add to his skins :)

Attachments

• BhWeatherFHD.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 79

Matrix10

Administrator
If someone wants to use plug
then it can code 1920x1080 size in the plugin and not in forty skins.
:chair:

Yes i now you can do that, but for your small panel skins it looks beter with 1280x720 and your Full panel skins would look beter with bigger screen but i change so its not filling the whole screen now and looks alot better :)

I have not touched the skin code inside the plugin because i like the freedom to add any custom skincode for plugins direct in to the skin instead. This is of cause more work but not all skins need custom code and then
its just easy to leave that panel out of the skin and let the plugin skin do it works instead :)

This is my update to make it look better. and yes i see that the bottom row to the right should be lifted some pixels ;)

bhweather2.jpg

Matrix10

Administrator
This is so because the graphics are made for 1280x720 format
not for 1920 x 1080
and of course it looks better the original graphics size.
It is also in Black Hole image.

Well the graphics looks ok in my opinion and was not that i was referd to, It was that fullscreen 1920x1080 did not look quit right so i downsized to 1820x1024 so it would not fill the screen and that looks alot better.
But if you use only the plugin all is still 1280x720 i just added custom skin code to upsize and i also upsized background image. Icons are alredy large enough for 1920x1080, plugin scales them down in size ;)

And yes i have stolen plugin from Blackhole and tweaked for OBH and do no claim for anything as my. all credit to Team Blackhole so that is clear.
I am not here to compete with any one in Team Blackhole, It was just my love for this small weather plugin that made me want to have it in my OBH Image.
And maybe there are others who also like this so i asked for permission. Now you cant send files as pm so therfore i guess that Artorius asked me to upload a ipk file so you could check it out.

Matrix10

Administrator
Nobody criticizes you.
I just don't like resized/upsized images.
And I do not like adding plugins to skin.xml
because it only increases skin coding , and everything can be done in the plugin.

Thanks working on some other drafts also to make it more the same look as the orginal.

Sorry for be somewhat of a copycat of you Matrix10 but i have allways liked just that with Blackhole and now OBH that there is a uniqe style you want find in other images and i think of that when doing my own stuff.
I want to keep close to this style because that is what makes this 2 images GUI so popular. You have a uniqe way of allways updating with modern things but still keep the basic style.
This is good because we as users can still recognize and find our way around those images. The GUI is for most users the most important reason why we chose a surten image.

It feels like home evertime a new version is comming out :)