Black Hole 3.0.1.F Vu+ Zero OE 3

ajay7

Vu+ Newbie
After installing update youtube app is not working. When i play video see only black screen en audio is working. Pls help.

Shone

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I notice small issue in OSD. When you create new bouquet, and add channels, last channel in list has the previous channel number watched in OSD.( for example if the last channel in the list has number 129 and you watched channel that number is 128 or 1, when you go back from 1 to 129 it will showed 1 instead of 129, or 128 instead 129 if you go forward).
Also if you have channels with same name but different satellite, it will keep previous number.(for example: Universal HD that belongs on 13E is on position 2 and Universal HD that belongs on 19.2E is on position 3. When you go form 2 to 3 in OSD it will appear 2 instead 3 and when you go back from 4 to 3 in OSD will be shown 2 instead 3) .
Tried with factory reset, and flash the same version and still it repeats again. Any idea how to solve this ?

min

Vu+ Newbie
IPTV NOT WORKING ok
some channel are working on my vu zero and some is not, ted on vlc player and they worked .
got same iptv on my other box openvix and all channels working , but in bh 3.0.1 some work and some no picutre could anyone lok

min

Vu+ Newbie
the strange thing some ch are working and i got a picture just fine and some not like %5at working at % 95 not orking

min

Vu+ Newbie
goodbye and fuck me everytime i give vu support and flash wth orginal vu zero and nothig work shamee back with openatv.
anyone with iptv got problem use openatv