Black Hole 3.0.1 Vu+ Solo2 OE 3

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
Hello
it is very beautiful image, but I have a small problem with Mytube can not install.
Same problem, but for me a big problem as that's my grandchildren favorite plugin. Hope it will be solved soon and appreciate if someone will inform us if there is another program/plugin that has YouTube functioning well.

nunigaia

How to update from 2.1.7?
Fresh installation?
The Balck hole online image update came out with nothing to update!

Yes ... Fresh installation ... But you can save first your personal settings ... Use dreamset or dreamboxedit to save your channel list, and to port to the new image.

THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE .... THIS IS A NEW IMAGE RELEASE.

beste regards
nunigaia

Search40

Vu+ Newbie
I have problem with this image, testing now, the audio has noise on some channels on DVB-T, using Sundtek USB DVB-T2, tested VTI 9 and Blackhole 3, latest driver from Sundtek is installed, it was ok on earlier images, no noise on my Sony TV DVB-T2 tuner, on Satellite channels no problem at all, i think the way they transmit is problem maybe, this image maybe to advaced, any advice??

ZioZanna

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks Blackhole team..
I've just installed it and it's working really fine, I installed also my favorite pluguins, but one of them could not be installes.
it's Transmission pluguin, I tryed 2 versions: 2.82 and 2.71 but no success. I get this error message in pictures.
So If someone can help it will be great.. and thanks again.View attachment 24370 View attachment 24371
Hi guys
same problems... any idea to fix it? nedd to recompile the package?

scipion

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

what are the picons used by the skin we see in the screenshots?

Are they part of the installation package?

Thanks

Matrix10

Administrator
Hello,

what are the picons used by the skin we see in the screenshots?

Are they part of the installation package?

Thanks
220 x 132
download from BH image server green>>yellow>>Addons Downl manager>> Picons Packages>>Picon Transparent 32 bit 220 x 132 by @halus61

Matrix10

Administrator
I updated my receiver today and it crashed after the update...
After update image or picons??

I do not know why this happened to you
because the file input_info.png from your log exists in the default skin folder orginal BH image.

Best to do is to flash image again.

ZioZanna

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys
same problems... any idea to fix it? nedd to recompile the package?
I did a tar of transmission file from 2.1.7 and restored to 3.0.1
Some libs were missing but need to simply make a symlink with the libs that the executable is looking for.
Last problem after link all required libs is :
root@vusolo2:/hdd/ipk# transmission-daemon
transmission-daemon: /lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8: version `OPENSSL_0.9.8' not found (required by transmission-daemon)

Any idea how to fix it?

japat

Vu+ Newbie
just installed great image thanks very much.just 1 question where can i find if my clines are working and are there and ***** working

nunigaia

I did a tar of transmission file from 2.1.7 and restored to 3.0.1
Some libs were missing but need to simply make a symlink with the libs that the executable is looking for.
Last problem after link all required libs is :
root@vusolo2:/hdd/ipk# transmission-daemon
transmission-daemon: /lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8: version `OPENSSL_0.9.8' not found (required by transmission-daemon)

Any idea how to fix it?

Try this one, and let us know if it works.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-transmission_2.84_all.ipk
    674.8 KB · Views: 112

drbmn

Vu+ Newbie
Try this one, and let us know if it works.
Thanks.. Working great, but I thinks that a password is needed to get access to transmission web interface.. this password was "dreambox" in old versions, but it seems to be changed in this vesion.. so would you please give us the new password?