Black Hole 3.0.1C Vu+ Duo2 OE 3

gus

Vu+ Newbie
Verify your STB internet connection ... this is the reason ... there´s no problems now with the addons feeds.

best regards
nunigaia

the problem is with dchp, I have always enable dchp in previous version of BH, so my box does not keep changing IP address,

I cannot set my prefered my IP address,

Nitemare

Vu+ User
Okay got sorted tonight ...
Downloaded 20151130 version (post#1).
Then I set DHCP in my LAN network and did the Online BH Image Update in Addons Manager.
Then changed network settings back to my fixed IP address and was still able to download all ipk packaegs etc.
... so far all has worked :)
So recent drivers of 20151201 seem to have cured the network issues I had previously with 3.0.1

:)

Stassen

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you!

Only to inform fellow users who care about streaming from the box: there still is no second icon for transcoded stream in WebIF. Also, after I set up transcoding (for port 8001), I couldn't get streaming to work at all (before setting up transcoding, the stream was working for me). I also had connectivity issues as many other users report (couldn't fix it even with the step-by-steps from here, maybe I didn't understand something but it just wouldn't work for me).

Therefore I downgraded back to 2.1.5 again - that version is working flawlessly for me in every aspect I need.

hossein77

Vu+ Newbie
hi bh team @ thanks for 3.0.1
i have vu duo2 3.0.1c
my tv samsung led smart
but quality in channel sd is very bad !!!!!!
on hd very very good
in 2.1.7 sd channel is good

Ev0

Admin
hi bh team @ thanks for 3.0.1
i have vu duo2 3.0.1c
my tv samsung led smart
but quality in channel sd is very bad !!!!!!
on hd very very good
in 2.1.7 sd channel is good
Picture quality is subjective and what looks bad to 1 person might look ok to another (of course some tv's will also make things look better or worse than some other tv's).

However picture quality is down to the drivers, and the drivers come from Vu+, so nothing we can do about that i'm afraid.

saeed.agha

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
thanks for new image.
I can not install HDGlass16 skin in this new image and VU+ always crashed.
please help me .

nunigaia

Hi
thanks for new image.
I can not install HDGlass16 skin in this new image and VU+ always crashed.
please help me .

No support for third party skins, sorry. You have to ask to the skin author to fix it for this image.

Best regards
nunigaia

manica

Vu+ Newbie
The image software is brilhant, the video quality great. the recorded files when click to play , play fine , when stop and stop watch the video exit from recorded files window, and need click back to access .will be possible to fix the lines, commands to keep in that window? It is possible add an graphic icon to show to show the time played? thank in advance, Regards

nunigaia

The image software is brilhant, the video quality great. the recorded files when click to play , play fine , when stop and stop watch the video exit from recorded files window, and need click back to access .will be possible to fix the lines, commands to keep in that window? It is possible add an graphic icon to show to show the time played? thank in advance, Regards

Why don´t you use Enhanced Movie Center ... try it ... you can download it from the addons feeds ... ver 1.0git20151126

best regards
nunigaia

superglud

BH Lover
The recorded files when click to play , play fine , when stop and stop watch the video exit from recorded files window, and need click back to access .will be possible to fix the lines, commands to keep in that window?

You can change the behavior in Customize menu:

Menu > Setup > System > Customize > Setup Mode: Expert...
Behavier when a movie stops = Return to movie list
Behavier when a movie reaches the end = Return to movie list

Best regards