Black Hole 3.0.1C Vu+ Duo2 OE 3

nunigaia

Hi,

working fine on vu duo2 with lastest update for network problems..

But there is a big probleme with plugins windows and picons size in status bar.
All the windows are too small

The plugin you are referring has not a problem of skin development but a skin of the plugin used that is at least for 1280x720 HD skins and not for 1920x1080 FullHD ones.

Although you can take a look here to solve your issues --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...e-1920x1080-skin-version-2.24832/#post-186287

burnout69

Vu+ Newbie
The plugin you are referring has not a problem of skin development but a skin of the plugin used that is at least for 1280x720 HD skins and not for 1920x1080 FullHD ones.

Although you can take a look here to solve your issues --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...e-1920x1080-skin-version-2.24832/#post-186287

Thanks works like a charm ;). Also used enhanced movie center and it's ok..

Last small problem with picon's size (too small). I suppose I need to search for HD 1080 picons

amila perera

Vu+ User
hi
wish you very happy new year for all forum mmbers from sri lanka
please any admin let me know when full flash will be available.should i wait or update to 3.0.1 ?
thank you....................

Mito

Administrator
hi
wish you very happy new year for all forum mmbers from sri lanka
please any admin let me know when full flash will be available.should i wait or update to 3.0.1 ?
thank you....................
You can install the image attached to the first post and then you can make an online update by Green Panel

RCapac

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,
I would like to modify the keymap.xml file to get red key opening directly the mediaplayer (TV mode).
Could someone help me, please ?

vid36

Vu+ Newbie
I have an issue with my HDD. It is start spinning every 30 minutes. I tryed to change acousting settings but nothing. Is there a setting to fix that?

My HDD is Seagate baracuda 2Tb...

hdd.jpg hdd1.jpg

vid36

Vu+ Newbie
I have an issue with my HDD. It is start spinning every 30 minutes. I tryed to change acousting settings but nothing. Is there a setting to fix that?

My HDD is Seagate baracuda 2Tb...

I found the problem. Clean memory plugin settings starting HDD every 30 minutes....

krca

Vu+ Newbie
A me non funziona ne telnet ne ftp,ho il ping locale da pc a vu+ 350ms di media e dovrebbe essere max 2 ms.
si collega via ftp ma non posso trasferire nessun file e cade la connessione,telnet a volte va a volte no,non sono riuscito neanche a cambiare la password root.