Black Hole 3.0.8 Vu+ Uno4K SE

Olegi2015

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you very much!
As always, it works fine.
But the sound in the channel Festival 4K has not appeared.
I know that on another image there is sound support on this channel.
I do not want to use other images, because I am a big fan of this image.
I have 2 UNO4K and ZERO4K tuners and the sound does not work on both.
Tell me please, will this problem be solved?
Thanks for any reply.

bk07

Vu+ Newbie
is this Image a raw image and what ıs the difference between OpenBH 4.2 and Black Hole 3.0.8 Vu+ Uno4K SE. Thank you for answer

Nikei

Vu+ Newbie
After the upgrade does not play mkv files

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1548928050.rar
    26.6 KB · Views: 7
  • enigma2_crash_1548928117.rar
    26 KB · Views: 6

drynya

Vu+ Newbie
Good day. The mini tv does not work, by a long press on the blue button I choose to turn on the mini tv and there is no picture on the LCD as on the TV screen. Before that, version 3.0.5 was installed, everything works there. You can check? Thanks a lot in advance.

Ev0

Admin
Good day. The mini tv does not work, by a long press on the blue button I choose to turn on the mini tv and there is no picture on the LCD as on the TV screen. Before that, version 3.0.5 was installed, everything works there. You can check? Thanks a lot in advance.
MiniTv works fine.

You have to enable PiP for it to work (not Quad PiP).

drynya

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for the quick response, but when you turn on PiP, on mini TV when switching to other channels, nothing changes like on a TV, shows the same channel. In version 3.0.5, without switching on the PiP, but simply turning on the mini tv, when switching channels to mini tv, the picture also changes as on tv. Thanks again.

Matrix10

Administrator
Thanks for the quick response, but when you turn on PiP, on mini TV when switching to other channels, nothing changes like on a TV, shows the same channel. In version 3.0.5, without switching on the PiP, but simply turning on the mini tv, when switching channels to mini tv, the picture also changes as on tv. Thanks again.

It has changed VU +
we can not change anything here.

abdou14200

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
So i have vuuno4kse with bh 3.0.8B and MiniTv not working when i enable it but when i activate picture in picture MiniTv works????

superglud

BH Lover
Vu+ Uno4K SE trying to online update from Black Hole 3.0.8a to Black Hole 3.0.8c.
0 package updated.

What can i do to solve this ?

Best regards