Black Hole 3.0.9.C Multistream Vu+ Zero4K

grinlight

Vu+ Newbie
Hi mate, I would like to contact the developer for this box. I need discuss for Optus D1. How can I get the contact?
Thank you

AlexWilMac

If by "developer" you mean the producer, the manufacturer of the VU+ set top boxes, you may try this

http://vuplus.com/sub/sub0203.php

but don't expect to get a direct answer.

If by developer you mean the BH (or OBH) coders, you are already arrived... ;)
Open a thread here, in this forum.

grinlight

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Alex,

I have Vu+ Zero 4K, this tuner of this box S2X which which means multistream support?
But, I tried to lock Optus D1, the result is zonk, it cannot lock multistream broadcast from Optus D1 satellite :(
The TP is 12532 H 47300. Is the tuner can support SR more than 45000 ?
If the tuner has hardware limitation is SR 45000, can the coder to enable by software to support SR more than 45000 in BH or (OBH) ? Let say to modify / input parameters on software SR 50000 or 60000 ?

Thank you

AlexWilMac

S2X does not mean, in itself, multistream but, as far as I know, Zero 4K is also a MS STB. What version of the images you mentioned have you installed. Specify here so that people who own this VU+ may answer you.
I can't because I don't have neither satellites with MS channels, nor MS STBs.

grinlight

Vu+ Newbie
I use image BH on flash, and OBH,Pure2, Opendroid7, etc on USB using OpenMultiboot.
For information, I also use another Rx (OctagonSF8008 and Dinobot4K Pro) Previously both device can’t locked Optus D1 because of hardware limitations of the tuner only support SR 45000. Then I asked to the engineer to solve the problem, and solved. They modified on software side, modify parameters on dvb-module.
From this reference, I am sure you also can solve the problem .
Thanks mate

AlexWilMac

Again: What version of the images you mentioned have you installed? You haven't answered, yet. BH does not mean anything.

sabrintos

Vu+ Newbie
Plz, can u explain what the newst image and the difference betwee these Black Hole 3.0.9.N Multistream and Black Hole 3.0.9.C Multistream ? thx in advance

czgif

Vu+ Newbie
Hello All,

I need an advice, I have a new zero I have it set up and I wanted to use the Teleportation feature jump to Avalon universe. This all works well, but after when I reboot zero than my receiver boots back in Black Hole universe and I must to jump to Avalon manually. I also have a solo 4K Where this doesn't happen the receiver stays in the universe as before the reboot. The receivers have the same firmware.
Any advice ??

Thank you czGif

AlexWilMac

No: basta con leer la Home Page de este sitio para ver que la última es la 3.1.0.
Se descarga desde la primera sección del foro que, por este motivo, se llama:
Descargar Blackhole Images
es
Descarga de imágenes de OpenBlackhole

¿Dónde más?

Traducido automáticamente

juani1985

Vu+ Newbie
si pero pone Duo4kSE y no se si esta es compatible para V+zero 4k
por eso pregunto, no tengo ni idea de como va este sistema linux

AlexWilMac

Obviamente: pero las imágenes están ahí para TODOS los modelos, divididas por modelos 4K y modelos HD.
Solo busca ;)