Black Hole OpenVPN connection to Nordvpn

hanso77

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone I have a connection problem with NordVPN.
As they have updated their OpenVPN servers to version 2.4 and the version present on OpenVPN's Black Hole 3.1.0 is 2.3.6.

I can't connect anymore and the NordVPN support staff told me that I need to update the version on my setbox.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to update the version of OpenVPN present on the Black Hole to version 2.4?

Thanks in advance who can help me!
Ciao

Antonio Temes

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone I have a connection problem with NordVPN.
As they have updated their OpenVPN servers to version 2.4 and the version present on OpenVPN's Black Hole 3.1.0 is 2.3.6.

I can't connect anymore and the NordVPN support staff told me that I need to update the version on my setbox.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to update the version of OpenVPN present on the Black Hole to version 2.4?

Thanks in advance who can help me!
Ciao
Hello,
Sorry to bother, but I have blackhole installed and would like to have nordvpn. Can you please let me know where can I find a tutorial, as I am a freshman on this matters? Thanks and regards

Party

Vu+ Newbie
Found an alternative way by installing in openmultiboot the 4.4 version of Open Black Hole which has an updated version of OpenVPN 2.4.3.

So now the VPN works again

Hi,
I'm resuming this old thread because I'm facing the same problem with Nordvpn and would like to avoid image change.
There is any way to manually upgrade openvpn (and all the dependencies) on BH 3.1.0 ?
Thanks.