Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.2 (media-tree)

vampirko

Vu+ Newbie
Hi...i have a problems with this image .. and all image.. my flashing is OK.. but when aj start after flashing my Vu inst start.. and on display stay starting...after 30 minute perpetually on display stay starting..where is problem? please.. thx

Dzoni

BH Lover
Hi...i have a problems with this image .. and all image.. my flashing is OK.. but when aj start after flashing my Vu inst start.. and on display stay starting...after 30 minute perpetually on display stay starting..where is problem? please.. thx

Where You installed image ? In Flash or on usb ? Remove USB from box and reflashing image. It must to work.

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi...i have a problems with this image .. and all image.. my flashing is OK.. but when aj start after flashing my Vu inst start.. and on display stay starting...after 30 minute perpetually on display stay starting..where is problem? please.. thx​
Remove USB stick from box after flashing image.

trobaldy

Vu+ Newbie
I have a similar problem.
1) I start the box from deepstandby/switched off state.
2) I see 'Starting...' or some garbled text in the VFD.
3) On screen, I see the usual screens -booting up, starting and then finally the channel.
4) The VFD still displays 'Starting...'/some garbled text.

And in this state the VU remote does not work at all. I can use the TV remote via the HDMI CEC protocol. But seems like the IR receiver of the VU itself is frozen.
Any suggestions, BH team?

Thanks,
Trobaldy

a911

The BH Lover
Did U update the CFE boot loaders ?
Try to make HDMI-CEC @ Choose A/V-Receiver HDMI Input:..............................no A/V Receiver!

trobaldy

Vu+ Newbie
Did U update the CFE boot loaders ?
Try to make HDMI-CEC @ Choose A/V-Receiver HDMI Input:..............................no A/V Receiver!
Was this a reply to my query above?
If yes, then 1) yes, I have updated the CFE boot loaders and 2) yes, the HDMI-CE|C setting is 'no A/V Receiver' for the 'Choose A/V-Receiver HDMI Input'.

Thanks.

panter12

Vu+ User
I have a similar problem.
1) I start the box from deepstandby/switched off state.
2) I see 'Starting...' or some garbled text in the VFD.
3) On screen, I see the usual screens -booting up, starting and then finally the channel.
4) The VFD still displays 'Starting...'/some garbled text.

And in this state the VU remote does not work at all. I can use the TV remote via the HDMI CEC protocol. But seems like the IR receiver of the VU itself is frozen.
Any suggestions, BH team?

Thanks,
Trobaldy
I also encountered this problem. Try turning off the box for more than ten seconds and everything is resolved.

sspol

Vu+ User
i have problem in vfd
chanells name is not show in vfd

only menu position is show in vfd

i have not this problem yesterday

<!-- 151 Subtitles -->
<screen name="Subtitles" position="center,center" size="710,460" title="Subtitle selection">
<widget name="config" position="20,20" zPosition="1" size="670,400" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" />
</screen>
<subtitles>
<sub name="Subtitle_TTX" font="Regular;40" foregroundColor="#ffffff" shadowColor="#40101010" shadowOffset="-3,-3" />
<sub name="Subtitle_Regular" font="Regular;40" foregroundColor="#ffffff" shadowColor="#40101010" shadowOffset="-3,-3" />
<sub name="Subtitle_Bold" font="Replacement;40" foregroundColor="#ffffff" shadowColor="#40101010" shadowOffset="-3,-3" />
<sub name="Subtitle_Italic" font="Regular;40" foregroundColor="#ffffff" shadowColor="#40101010" shadowOffset="-3,-3" />
</subtitles>
<!--152 Subtitle Display -->
<screen name="SubtitleDisplay" position="0,0" size="1280,720" zPosition="-1" flags="wfNoBorder" backgroundColor="transparent">
</screen>

Then you must change the foregroundColor into for example #FFFF66
You can also make a skin_user.xml if you have more then 1 skin installed.

sspol

Vu+ User
thx i chnged foregroundColor #bab329 for yelow color and restarted box but it not chnged

Attachments

• axe.JPG
    axe.JPG
    376.1 KB · Views: 15
  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 13