Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.4 Parallel Universes

danska

Vu+ Newbie
first of all thanks BlackHole team for this excelent image.
all work fine with just one usb stick ( two partitions one for epg swap and picons and the other for /universe ) and Multiquickbutton 1.74 .
but i have a little problem with epg , when jumping to an other universe the epg does'nt load so i set force epg reload on boot on crossepg wich resolved the issue partially but EIT epg already "downloaded "does'nt reload.

DonaldDuck

Vu+ User
Just a little problem with this wonderful image: I can't see the vuplus duo from Windows. It works through ftp but no way to access it from Windows Explorer (so no tuner server :))

Any hint?

ta

Psionguy

Vu+ Newbie
Just installed 1.74, and used the personal file backup restore, checked the Vs. and it is showing 1.73. Do I need to do reflash and add in my plugins from scratch with BH 1.74?

hitman2002

Vu+ Newbie
Please solve this problem with all
images new So far there is no solution or response

I can Work Screen Shot

Pictures with listings for SD channels with HD channels but I could not pick up HD images with the menus take a picture where the channel without menus or lists without the channel

a911

The BH Lover
Just installed 1.74, and used the personal file backup restore, checked the Vs. and it is showing 1.73. Do I need to do reflash and add in my plugins from scratch with BH 1.74?

I use BH personal Backup all the time and it works perfectly!
And what is "Vs"!:blink:!

a911

The BH Lover
I was referring to the revision version, but I have since found out that it did not change and remains as 1.73

1st,,the color U using for writing your post is not readable > " @ board social format"
2nd,,,I can not find what revision version you are talking about!
Will U give more details!

RgdZ
a911

Psionguy

Vu+ Newbie
1st,,the color U using for writing your post is not readable > " @ board social format"
2nd,,,I can not find what revision version you are talking about!
Will U give more details!

RgdZ
a911

I have changed the settings so hopefully you can now read my post. My post is now closed, I was asking about the correct revision version following a re-flash to 1.7.4, as it still showed 1.7.3 but I now understand the revision did not change in the information section.

Appreciate you trying to help, and pointing out the font issue.

fredo31

Vu+ Newbie
With B.H 1.7.4, I can"t work 'more streaming' channels simultaneously (when the second start in PC n°2, the first stops in PC n°1).
It"s' normal?
Thanks

MJL

Vu+ Newbie
Thank for this good job.
I want just point out that after downloading Imabe 1.7.4 // I have been obliged to introduce my Canalsat card 39 with a PCMCIA support Access because the 2 slow of my VU+ DUO was out of order. xxxxxxxx
Since I have this machine I have never able to obtain the Canalsat HD Channels sombody see a reason for that ?
Thank you.

PLS READ FORUM RULES
On this forum is not allowed any discussion about emu.
Admin MX

http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

MJL

Vu+ Newbie
Thank for this good job.
I want just point out that after downloading Imabe 1.7.4 // I have been obliged to introduce my Canalsat card 39 with a PCMCIA support Access because the 2 slow of my VU+ DUO was out of order. xxxxxxxx
Since I have this machine I have never able to obtain the Canalsat HD Channels sombody see a reason for that ?
Thank you.

PLS READ FORUM RULES
On this forum is not allowed any discussion about emu.
Admin MX

http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html[/quote]
As Lorenzo offer Image 1.7.4 with a cam giving problem. It seems normal to mention it.
As I mention that I have a VU + duo that I buy on the mrket, that I have a canalsat/Canal + offical 39
1 - It seems stupid to be blind
2 - Tell me how to have a ccam working on Vu Duo for getting the possibility to receive canalsat as the cam is not comming with the sim card
As ccam are available every where on internet it seems normal for a person looking legaly the TV to mention the one solving the problem.
Regards

SatDreamer

Vu+ User
Is there a way to revert to the old web-interface? Having problems with the new one, mainly with the remote control which gets stuck soon after use.

fumbduck

Vu+ User
I seem to have an issue with recordings. I have a 1.5 TB Samsung HDD fitted and initialized.
Last night I scheduled a couple of recording (two movies) on separate channels. Shortly after the recording had started I checked and both were visible on the HDD.
This morning I try to watch one of the recordings and my HDD seems completely empty.

fumbduck

Vu+ User
Well seeing all the replies, I guess I was the only one with this problem.
I've initialized the HDD again and since recorded a show successfully.
Strange thing is though the missing shows are still showing in my timer list.