Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.5 "Multiple"

edu1974souza

Vu+ Newbie
Hello good afternoon, I installed the BH but I have a problem, can not find it via usb external hd, EMC can someone tell me how to do what the procedure so that it can adentificar the usb external HD. I look

Could someone provide a picture of backp already ready.

a911

The BH Lover
Hello good afternoon, I installed the BH but I have a problem, can not find it via usb external hd, EMC can someone tell me how to do what the procedure so that it can adentificar the usb external HD. I look

Could someone provide a picture of backp already ready.

Sorry, but can not understand what U"r looking for!
Are U looking for a plug-ins,,,,a movie path,,,etc!
Please explain!

And here we do not supports backups of any kind!

edu1974souza

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry, but can not understand what U"r looking for!
Are U looking for a plug-ins,,,,a movie path,,,etc!
Please explain!

And here we do not supports backups of any kind!

Hello good day, is that talk of Brazil and maybe the translation will not be good, but WHAT is looking for the following uses the image black pole and use it via a usb external hd can not access normally, but switched to the image so that the path is dferente before it was found that on average the usb on average now have nothing more I can not access the external usb to see the movies and series that are there, how do I access or find his way by videoenance usb?

a911

The BH Lover
Hello good day, is that talk of Brazil and maybe the translation will not be good, but WHAT is looking for the following uses the image black pole and use it via a usb external hd can not access normally, but switched to the image so that the path is dferente before it was found that on average the usb on average now have nothing more I can not access the external usb to see the movies and series that are there, how do I access or find his way by videoenance usb?

Sorry edu1974,,,I have no clue,,,try to post the Q? in Black pole board/section may be some one can see and help!

valasante

Vu+ Newbie
Can not install Ipk packages manually.Do you have same problem.thanks in advance
Please check the error message which appear at the end of the installation. I had the same problem when I tried to install ******* because it appears the plug in file tries to install a file that is already in BH. I changed the ******* v5.8 to 4.2 and updated to 5.6 and it worked

mogga

Vu+ Newbie
I have used the BH images for VUduo+ since they started, and i have been very satisfied. Now after the latest releases, I'm not sure with version it started but maybe after 1.7.2 i have had problems. I have deleted all plugins exept the one original, but i use CST settings. The box freeze and i have to cut the power to restart. I have now installed Pli to see if thats more stable. Its a big drawback with PLI compare to BH in every way, but if its stable i prefer that.

Can the CST settings influence on the stability? Or are there anything in the latest versions that could have made the image more unstable?

a911

The BH Lover
I have used the BH images for VUduo+ since they started, and i have been very satisfied. Now after the latest releases, I'm not sure with version it started but maybe after 1.7.2 i have had problems. I have deleted all plugins exept the one original, but i use CST settings. The box freeze and i have to cut the power to restart. I have now installed Pli to see if thats more stable. Its a big drawback with PLI compare to BH in every way, but if its stable i prefer that.

Can the CST settings influence on the stability? Or are there anything in the latest versions that could have made the image more unstable?

I have Duo (about 2 years, may be more),,,and always BH images with load of plug-in,,Never had a freeze!
I think CST settings,,deals with motor-dishes ,,,,So am sure its from the settings incompatibility with the image, why not try other setting and see...!

mogga

Vu+ Newbie
I have a motor dish, thats why I use the CST settings. I will try PLI for a while just to see if it will be stable, but i really hope i can solve the issue with BH cause I really love that image

Elbmw

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everyone,

Using BH 1.7.5 · VU+ Duo. I have setup another directory to hold movies that I want to keep but I cant find a way of moving them there easily. The only way I found is to use a the file manager plugin but thats laborious as I have to do that for all 5 or so files for each movie.

Is there an easier way or another plugin?