Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.6

j1mjam

Vu+ Newbie
hi any one have a problem with tuner B using BH1.76? currently when Tuner B is configured i am getting no signal lock thus getting no picture. This only seems to be an issue In the BH image as it is working fine on another image.
thanks

kccalex

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
I am having a problem with cron manager on this image... I used on BH 1.7.5 this comand */1 * * * * /usr/script/myscript.sh and works perfect but on this new image doesnt work :(
the script is in /usr/script with attribute 755.
Also the command are on /etc/bhcron in both files bh.cron and root.

any ideas?

p.s by telnet i dont see any bhcron program running and i think on older image it appers

regards and keep the good working

Romman

Vu+ Newbie
Hi can someone give me some advice regarding this image and my hdd,basically i initialize the drive no problem but after a reboot it says its either missing or not initialized..

It did not do this on 1.73..just this new image.

Many thanks in advance

rezahp2001

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys

I am having problems with permanent timeshift, I have black hole 1.7.6, it not working for me any more. when I press the rewind button I get a black screen, I get the rewind speed on the screen, but the program I am watching does not rewind, please help me, I love this function

a911

The BH Lover
Hi guys

I am having problems with permanent timeshift, I have black hole 1.7.6, it not working for me any more. when I press the rewind button I get a black screen, I get the rewind speed on the screen, but the program I am watching does not rewind, please help me, I love this function

Try to re install the plug-in!

birdman99

Vu+ User
this imae seems very nice and runs very smooth,always wondered and meant to ask is there any problem with just keeping the skin as the default,here and see allot of talk on skins do certain skins improve image running?