Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.8

cor_lk

Vu+ Newbie
Has anybody got any advice on how to clear the following error:

"The timer file (timers.xml) is corrupt and could not be loaded"

I have already deleted the timer.xml file and rebooted but still same. Do I need to do a reinstall? If so how do I go about doing it?

rogens150

Vu+ Newbie
Hi the team and tkx a lot for this best image.
Everything is running well but i have some requests:
- Is there a way to make a search criteria for a given movie with 1 channel video on demand? And any possiblity does exist to have a subtitle on a movie?
- When all channels are selected with the red button through the bouquet favorite I can not select a channel with the key number (letter) in order to jump directly to the first line of the letter of my remote. And in this full list I can not delete a channel also.
- During my fullbackup everything works well except for the personal backup and i got the error, attached my crash log: any explanation?

Regards despite of my several questions.

I have delete your log
because it contains some information that is not allowed in this forum.
Admin MX

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi the team and tkx a lot for this best image.
Everything is running well but i have some requests:
- Is there a way to make a search criteria for a given movie with 1 channel video on demand? And any possiblity does exist to have a subtitle on a movie?
- When all channels are selected with the red button through the bouquet favorite I can not select a channel with the key number (letter) in order to jump directly to the first line of the letter of my remote. And in this full list I can not delete a channel also.
- During my fullbackup everything works well except for the personal backup and i got the error, attached my crash log: any explanation?

Regards despite of my several questions.

I have delete your log
because it contains some information that is not allowed in this forum.
Admin MX

crash log was caused probably because flash was/is full .
from your log:
IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on device:

blue>>red>>Enable Epg Buttons in Channel list NO>>Red Save
Now you can search with remote in Channel list
You cannot delete channel in channel list All (red button)
You can remove channel in Favourites >> Use Menu button in the list.

britesc

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
As you can see this is my first post.
I diligently followed the instructions for the upgrade,I was originally 1.7.2.
Now I have removed the USB and restarted the box, all I get is the > Starting... and a red light in the display window, and that is as far as I get.

Could some kind soul explain what I have done wrong and how to recover the box please?

Thanks and kind regards,

jB :cool:

britesc

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
It may well be I am not sure, would that make a difference? You can see how new I am to this...
jB

britesc

Vu+ Newbie
Oh,
So Can I download an earlier image and reload that?
If so do you know what was the latest that worked?
Thanks for your help,

jB

Ev0

Admin
Oh,
So Can I download an earlier image and reload that?
If so do you know what was the latest that worked?
Thanks for your help,

jB
Sorry we do not support clones or any talk about how to get them working.

You are on your own i'm afraid.