Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.9

Mavcek

Vu+ Newbie
excellent work. Thanks to all BH team. One from my wish list though... can we have a quick link to timer list. I remember you could double press epg key to access timer page on an older BH image.

jumbi

Vu+ Newbie
Hi There,

Updated to 1.7.9.

Reloaded my personal settings.

Wow!! - Totally perfect.

Big thanks to the Dev's/Admins for all their hard work!!

Jumbi

bogdanm

Hi There,

Updated to 1.7.9.

Reloaded my personal settings.

Wow!! - Totally perfect.

Big thanks to the Dev's/Admins for all their hard work!!

Jumbi
Yes this is very nice option in image im alvays used this option when im change image.
I have in my personal backup standard files like seting image; setting; 2xplugin; and he work on all version image.

gpt

Vu+ Newbie
After doing multiple re installations and even going back to previous versions, i am really struggling with this.

Ive downloaded several softcams i like to to use. I have just installed the latest blackhole 1.7.9 software. Having setup the box i hit the green and yellow button and manually install the IPK packages i have transferred onto the stb. The proces runs and installs to root, as it always has. I then hit the blue button from the main screen and for some silly reason where there used to be multiple cams install so i can start the one i wish to use, there is only the default cam! If i try to install a different cam the box tells me the previous file is installed. So 1) where the hell is it installed, 2) how do i select it, and 3) why does it not show up in blackholes usual blue panel!
frown1.gif

Arrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!

Please help
smile1.gif

gpt

Shiro

BH-C
After doing multiple re installations and even going back to previous versions, i am really struggling with this.
Ive downloaded several softcams i like to to use. I have just installed the latest blackhole 1.7.9 software. Having setup the box i hit the green and yellow button and manually install the IPK packages i have transferred onto the stb. The proces runs and installs to root, as it always has. I then hit the blue button from the main screen and for some silly reason where there used to be multiple cams install so i can start the one i wish to use, there is only the default cam! If i try to install a different cam the box tells me the previous file is installed. So 1) where the hell is it installed, 2) how do i select it, and 3) why does it not show up in blackholes usual blue panel!
frown1.gif

Arrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!
Please help
smile1.gif

gpt

Yes we help you:
YOU ARE BANNED FOR A WEEK !!
READ BOARD RULES !!

Hi guys, very good work as always but there is still problem with HbbTV from Czech TV (Ceska televize). I post two pictures and you'll see. What's wrong?

hbbtv-czechtv1.jpg

As you see on the first screen the clocks goes somewhere out of a picture and the font in the middle column is very big. German channels goes correctly. Something is wrong with "Konec HbbTV" too near by red button.

hbbtv-czechtv2.jpg

At this screenshot are errors too - for example in menu and in the name of athlets (two words are inside)

Thank you very much guys, you make a very good work.

del6600

Vu+ User
Thank you, 1.7.9 Full looks a lot more stable then 1.7.8 Full. Early days but so far so good.
Keep the good work up.

Will any new skins be issued for this version?

Regards,

a911

The BH Lover
Thank you, 1.7.9 Full looks a lot more stable then 1.7.8 Full. Early days but so far so good.
Keep the good work up.

Will any new skins be issued for this version?

Regards,

Yes, new skins available @ BH server.