Black Hole Vu + Duo v 1.4.5 Multiboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessio

Vu+ Newbie
thanks Matrix10

did u tried to transfer channels file from pc to Vu+Due?

If you mean sat setting (hotbird/astra/..../ channel). You can transfer it with dreamset or similar software.
No password need! the username is root

If you want to set a password for your decoder you can access in a telnet session and run "passwd" (without "") to set your personal password.

Khaled

Vu+ Newbie
If you mean sat setting (hotbird/astra/..../ channel). You can transfer it with dreamset or similar software.
No password need! the username is root

If you want to set a password for your decoder you can access in a telnet session and run "passwd" (without "") to set your personal password.

i am already using dreamset but it is giving me message that the transfer faild

bärgler

Vu+ Newbie
I've got Tuner A configured to a 4-LNC Multifeed, Tuner B to a single LNB on a Usals Rotor-dish. Tuner A allows for quick-zapping, while Tuner B gives the better SNR's. Normally, planned recordings in the timer-list are made with Tuner A. How can I preselectTuner B for this? Anybody any idea, pls? Thank you.

danska

Vu+ Newbie
hello every one , i think there is a bug when i try to set sleeptimer i can't choose between standby and deepstandby even if it's shown standby it goes to deep standby when activated.
PS:(excuse my english)

Mito

Administrator
hello every one , i think there is a bug when i try to set sleeptimer i can't choose between standby and deepstandby even if it's shown standby it goes to deep standby when activated.
PS:(excuse my english)
You are wrong, there is no bug.
Try to set the sleep timer like into attached picture.

sleeptimer.png

PS: You have to use the colored buttons for setup the sleep timer.

danska

Vu+ Newbie
You are wrong, there is no bug.
Try to set the sleep timer like into attached picture.

View attachment 1226

PS: You have to use the colored buttons for setup the sleep timer.

yes you are right ,the problem comes from the french language in the box ;i can't toggle between standby and deepstandby or at least it does not show correctly ,it's "veille" standby all the time even if i use the green button. the problem disapear if i set the box to the English language .
thanks.

bano2

Vu+ Newbie
Hi. I have a problem with HDD Samsung 1,5TB SpinPoint (HD154UI) in VU+ duo. I use plugin Elektro to put VU to Deep sleep and then wake up. When VU wake up from Deep sleep, HDD is starting but VU don´t "see" it - sometimes (about 2 times per week). I have to Restart it (Restart Enigma 2 is "too weak"), and then HDD is working again.
The same problem was in previous versions of BH image.

Mito

Administrator
Hi. I have a problem with HDD Samsung 1,5TB SpinPoint (HD154UI) in VU+ duo. I use plugin Elektro to put VU to Deep sleep and then wake up. When VU wake up from Deep sleep, HDD is starting but VU don´t "see" it - sometimes (about 2 times per week). I have to Restart it (Restart Enigma 2 is "too weak"), and then HDD is working again.
The same problem was in previous versions of BH image.
I think the problem is due to the plugin you installed not to image.
Try to uninstall Elektro and verify if you notice the same problem.

bano2

Vu+ Newbie
I think the problem is due to the plugin you installed not to image.
Try to uninstall Elektro and verify if you notice the same problem.
Hi. I think no. I has the same problem in BH 1.4.3 and 1.4.4 too before I have installed plugin Elektro. I found the same problem described in forum on w ww.vuplus-support.org. There I found some advice today (http: //w ww.vuplus-support.com/wbb2/thread.php?postid=122614#post122614). I will try it and then write result.

John

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I have a 3.0 base Dune, formerly with previous images of blak hole I could play the Ts hd files that recorded with the vu plus the duo, now he Dune can't do it, anybody knows why?Thanks
Thanks.

danska

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, i have a little problem , once permanent timeshift plugin installed , the infobar does not show if i press OK button , is there anything to do to get it back .
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.