Black Hole Vu+ Duo v.2.0.0 OE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palinkat

Vu+ User
Thanks a lot guys for the new image!
Just a couple questions:
Is there a multiquickbutton for OE2 on your servers?
Can I restore my dishes setup from my 1.7.9 backup without breaking anything? I have a complicated dish setup so trying to avoid setting up from scratch :).

Thanks again

a911

The BH Lover
Thanks a lot guys for the new image!
Just a couple questions:
Is there a multiquickbutton for OE2 on your servers?
Can I restore my dishes setup from my 1.7.9 backup without breaking anything? I have a complicated dish setup so trying to avoid setting up from scratch :).

Thanks again

Yes check BH Feeds Plug-in.
Yes U can use software manager (backup settings, then restore settings)) for bouquet / tuner configuration set ups!

benjilali

Vu+ Newbie
thanks for your hard work, but my d-link dwa 125 usb wifi stick didn't work in oe 2 , there s no problem in bh 1.79 image , ip and DHCP problem

kostil

Vu+ Newbie
I have problem with HDD
It's formatted and in device manager it shows as mounted
but when i try to record something it says No HDD found or HDD not initialised !

a911

The BH Lover
I have problem with HDD
It's formatted and in device manager it shows as mounted
but when i try to record something it says No HDD found or HDD not initialised !

It happen to me , lately!
Try mounting it a gain,,,and setup the movie path for recording on hdd!

strummer

Vu+ Newbie
A really great image, although it contains more things it is really easy to navigate, update and instal plugins. The picture seems crisper and image seems to have faster response times? I have found it to be the most stable and quality image ever from the BH team. Simple to instal and set up. No problems with it at all.

Big thanks to all involved :thanks:

bluechris

Vu+ Newbie
Can yoy tell please How to set movie path? Thanks

Go to Menu --->Setup ---> System --->Recording Paths

Is there anywhere that we can watch daily the updates? i mean a new adiction came to me to every 2-3 hours to update my VU+ for new updates :D. I mean a SVN or something that i can see what is updated daily.

Also im trying to do full backup and then with meoboot i want to install it in usb but full backup is not nfi (till version 1.7.9 i had a script called backupimg_usb for this that dont work in 2.0.0) but im unable to do this since i dont know how to make a nfi anymore.

hugodelcano

Vu+ Newbie
Installed 2.0.0 & all seems good. Was able to copy *.TV bouquet files from 1.79 & use them in 2.0.0. Need to find the Airplay addon. Some old .ipk files also worked but some didn't. Thanks for all the great work from the Black Hole team.
Did u find airplay, I can not see it anymore on addons

Nixy82

Vu+ Newbie
There was a report that AutoTimer didn't work on the 2.0, can this be confirmed tested-working or tested-broken?

darkell

Vu+ Newbie
yet another bug: after pulling all the new updates disabling some of the plugins through "bh speed up" does not work anymore for some of them, this includes:

3GModemManager,
CommonInterfaceAssignment
UI3Dsetup
UIPositionSetup
WirelessAccessPoint
ZappingModeSelection
DVDPlayer
PicturePlayer
StreamTV
VuplusEvent

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
yet another bug: after pulling all the new updates disabling some of the plugins through "bh speed up" does not work anymore for some of them, this includes:

3GModemManager,
CommonInterfaceAssignment
UI3Dsetup
UIPositionSetup
WirelessAccessPoint
ZappingModeSelection
DVDPlayer
PicturePlayer
StreamTV
VuplusEvent

We are aware of this also, at present we just appreciate useful feedback about bugs and crashlogs if you have GSOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.