Black Hole Vu+ Duo v.2.0.0 OE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukinario2

Vu+ Newbie
I´ve installed a skin (brioHD) by the download panel. I´m trying to uninstall it by the addons uninstall panel. It says it´s all ok and reboots enigma2 but the skin is already there.... It isn´t really uninstalled!
How can I uninstall it by ftp? Which route?

Matrix10

Administrator
I´ve installed a skin (brioHD) by the download panel. I´m trying to uninstall it by the addons uninstall panel. It says it´s all ok and reboots enigma2 but the skin is already there.... It isn´t really uninstalled!
How can I uninstall it by ftp? Which route?

/usr/share/enigma2/SKINNAME

kostil

Vu+ Newbie
Go to Menu --->Setup ---> System --->Recording Paths

Is there anywhere that we can watch daily the updates? i mean a new adiction came to me to every 2-3 hours to update my VU+ for new updates :D. I mean a SVN or something that i can see what is updated daily.

Also im trying to do full backup and then with meoboot i want to install it in usb but full backup is not nfi (till version 1.7.9 i had a script called backupimg_usb for this that dont work in 2.0.0) but im unable to do this since i dont know how to make a nfi anymore.
There is no path like this in OE2.0

satbink

Vu+ Newbie
it seems to me that i need to go and look for an other img
the new one is not working for me at all
i dont have normal epg non stop green screens, bh system info is not working,in blackhole speed up i cant turn of the plugins when i do this the box is booting but the plugins are comming back as working
it does not see my hard disk
btw i am working in avolon universe with more than 8 gig space

question does the 179 img still have support??? if so than pitty to say but i have to go back to that img

simonlofc

Vu+ Newbie
I was running Bh 1.7.2 and when trying to update to 2.0 I just get starting..... for ages and nothing more,I then tried 1.7.9 and 1.7.8 and the same thing. I got 1.7.5 to work and its a big improvement. I deleted all back ups and tried the rear usb. My question is ,Do I have to install each image in turn,as I may be missing files by trying to jump straight to 2.0?

satbink

Vu+ Newbie
I was running Bh 1.7.2 and when trying to update to 2.0 I just get starting..... for ages and nothing more,I then tried 1.7.9 and 1.7.8 and the same thing. I got 1.7.5 to work and its a big improvement. I deleted all back ups and tried the rear usb. My question is ,Do I have to install each image in turn,as I may be missing files by trying to jump straight to 2.0?

no you dont have to
you will miss not 1 file

rgo1

Vu+ Newbie
I have a problem upgrading from v1.7.9 to v2.0.
My set-up is a quad LNB switch with:
1) Astra 19.2
2) Hotbird 13
3) empty
4) Astra 28.2

All working fine on v1.7.9.
When I perform full upgrade to 2.0, satellites 1) and 2) work OK, but 4) (UK channels) does not.
I get error message "check tuner configuration"; however tuner configuration is exactly the same as works on v1.7.9.
Fortunately, back-up to v1.7.9 works!!!!
RGO1

I have a problem upgrading from v1.7.9 to v2.0.
My set-up is a quad LNB switch with:
1) Astra 19.2
2) Hotbird 13
3) empty
4) Astra 28.2

All working fine on v1.7.9.
When I perform full upgrade to 2.0, satellites 1) and 2) work OK, but 4) (UK channels) does not.
I get error message "check tuner configuration"; however tuner configuration is exactly the same as works on v1.7.9.
Fortunately, back-up to v1.7.9 works!!!!
RGO1

If this happens then just go to your tuner configuration again and set 28.2 to 4 again and it will work o.k.

grt.

simonlofc

Vu+ Newbie
Ok Fine, Then do installation slowly and erase format (quick format) the USB and extract BH Image files directly to the USB!
Thanks I just checked with that love event and it says its authentic.I have tried formatting the USB first and extracting from PC with winrar onto the USB, still No luck,1.7.5 is loading no problem but anything after is hanging at Starting... Is it worth doing a factory reset and then trying? I dont have many plugins installed.and if i do that should i Let it reboot withe the usb with image 2.0 in the USB port?

Thanks I just checked with that love event and it says its authentic.I have tried formatting the USB first and extracting from PC with winrar onto the USB, still No luck,1.7.5 is loading no problem but anything after is hanging at Starting... Is it worth doing a factory reset and then trying? I dont have many plugins installed.and if i do that should i Let it reboot withe the usb with image 2.0 in the USB port?

do it slowly as a911 wrote it already.
Use your PC to format USB.
Check USB is clean (no folder exists)
Unpack files onto USB connected to your PC.
Check your usb if you've got vuplus folder there
Remove USB from PC
Connect USB stick into your duo (front usb socket)
then switch your duo off and on (well, give it a chance waiting about 20-30 sec)
follow instruction on the screen
if it doesn't work - use different usb stick
Are you trying this?

Status
Not open for further replies.